Goodbye Jesus

Creation, God, Nothing And Our Universe

mymistake

Oh please. Foak had a perfectly good interaction in the Spirituality forum, and he chose not to take advantage of it--he must not have needed to belong too badly. Plus I PMd him several times with advice and support and he was a dick. I don't know why you are constructing him like a noble martyr--that's your pure invention and it bears no resemblance to reality.

I'm constructing him as a guy who got whacked just like all the others per the celebrated fun house. It would be refreshing to claim responsibility...oh wait, y'all already have. And then told him to get over it....a jerk. You're a PhD. I would think you wouldn't have comprehesion problems.

Oh please. Foak had a perfectly good interaction in the Spirituality forum, and he chose not to take advantage of it--he must not have needed to belong too badly. Plus I PMd him several times with advice and support and he was a dick. I don't know why you are constructing him like a noble martyr--that's your pure invention and it bears no resemblance to reality.

I'm constructing him as a guy who got whacked just like all the others per the celebrated fun house. It would be refreshing to claim responsibility...oh wait, y'all already have. And then told him to get over it....a jerk. You're a PhD. I would think you wouldn't have comprehesion problems.

Fuck you, End.

Fuck you, End.

One of the rules of debate, when you cuss, you lose....just sayin.

Fuck you, End.

I'm not debating, I am telling you to get stuffed.

Fuck you, End.

There is no debate.  You are simply lying about what happened with Foak.  Lying is not a debate.

101-Christianities-Historical-Tools-650x

Fuck you, End.

Which literally means nothing to me ma'am.

• Super Moderator

Fuck you, End.

I see you are still spending your energy trying to argue your points rather than reaching out to foak like you said you would.  

Come on, now, End3, no excuses.  jesus wasn't making excuses when he hung on the cross for your sinful, broken, deserving of hell ass.

Fuck you, End.

Which literally means nothing to me ma'am.

You're a dick. You have to live with that. I don't. Have fun.

Yep those ex-Christians sure are evil for being rude.

105-That-awkward-moment...-When-you-real

I see you are still spending your energy trying to argue your points rather than reaching out to foak like you said you would.  

Come on, now, End3, no excuses.  jesus wasn't making excuses when he hung on the cross for your sinful, broken, deserving of hell ass.

Come on Prof, I'm sacrificing for y'all in the Lion's Den. I was thinking you could be the bio engineer on BAA's multiverse ship.

Hey, come back! We could be good together...

Wow,an abusive Christian. Who would have believed it? You are a liar, a hypocrite, and your behavior is the opposite of what your religion preaches. How do you stand the cognitive dissonance?

Hey, come back! We could be good together...

Wow,an abusive Christian. Who would have believed it? You are a liar, a hypocrite, and your behavior is the opposite of what your religion preaches. How do you stand the cognitive dissonance?

Did you not read the Bible lady. Christ came to save the lost. Consider me lost. If you try real fucking hard, you might be aable to whip up some intimidation. As it stands, you're making a poor pathetic showing.

Besides, End3, how much effort have you spent over the last two days tearing us all down for not understanding him compared to the amount of effort you've spent reaching out to foak yourself?  I'm betting you'd rather argue your points with us than actually practice them in real life.

For End3, it's all about End3.  Just observe what his versions of love and grace have done to him.

Christian lurkers take note of the above behavior. Is this demonstrative of being reborn anew in the Spirit of the Lord?

"Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever."  -- 1 Peter 1:22-23

Sure does seem like a lot of Christians don't follow this verse, right? If they were truly born again would we see this type of behavior? 

The moderator(s) have asked me to bow out .... I shall respect the request.

Read my words carefully and heed them.  This shit is going to stop, now.

I don't want to see even one more post about End3 in this thread.  He has left this thread behind and no one will attempt to bait him to come back.  Anyone who does will receive an official warning point from me and that's a promise.  Got it?  No more!!

I am going to assume you did not see my post 342.  I will not make that assumption again.