Goodbye Jesus

Update From Brother Jeff

FreeThinkerNZ

• Super Moderator

Bless the holy farter.  Glory!

• Like 1

I hope he's doing well in the Spook! Glory!

The Spook works in mysterious ways. Glory!

Feel better, brother!  Glory!

• Super Moderator

So glad to hear this news!     GLORY!     

Wishing you well, Bro....GLORY!

Thanks for the update!

''Glory''!  Get well soon my friend.

Sincerely,

Sister Margee 

Best regards.

Glory! Get well and come back here when you are up to it.

Didn't know either.get well soon brother Jeff. Always enjoy seeing your Glory!line on the forums.Glory!

Get well soon bro - it's getting a bit hard and uncomfortable to have to shoulder your part of the daily farting in addition to mine! GLORY! :3:

I didn't know Brother Jeff had gone anywhere. sad.png Good to hear he's doing okay, though. Praise the Holy Farter!

It's hilarious how many people are posting "GLORY!"

good to hear he is better

glory

I'm glad that Brother Jeff is getting the help he needs. Soon, he'll be back to spreading the gospel of Kryasst again. Glory!

Sister NZ, you are awesome and I love you beyond words. wub.png  Thanks so much for starting this glorious thread! Glory!

I just got home from the hospital a while ago. I live in Anchorage, Alaska and went to the Providence Psych ER four nights in a row with suicidal bipolar depression. On the fourth night, they got a court order and forced me to go to API (Alaska Psychiatric Institute). I spent two days there and got stabilized on Zyprexa. I can't take it long-term because of the side effects, but I am doing well on it for now. I am feeling MUCH better.

Glory! 

Sister NZ, you are awesome and I love you beyond words. wub.png  Thanks so much for starting this glorious thread! Glory!

I just got home from the hospital a while ago. I live in Anchorage, Alaska and went to the Providence Psych ER four nights in a row with suicidal bipolar depression. On the fourth night, they got a court order and forced me to go to API (Alaska Psychiatric Institute). I spent two days there and got stabilized on Zyprexa. I can't take it long-term because of the side effects, but I am doing well on it for now. I am feeling MUCH better.

Glory! 

I'm glad you are still with us.  For a while there I had feared the worst.

• Like 1

Glory! 

Welcome back, Sir. :-)

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Bless the Lard and the holy spook!  Brother Jeff has made a glorious return, like the undeaded kryasst on his magical sky horse.  Glory!

• Like 1

Didn't know you were having such troubles, but thank the Lard you've been delivered!

(Delivered? Did the Lard really remove your liver? Haha, sorry for my corny humor!)

• Like 2

GLORY!

• Like 1

Brother Jeff: I've been go e for a coupler of weeks and just found out about your ordeal. I have a son with bi-polar who also had depression and suicidal thoughts. So I can relate. I am so glad the medication is working. My thoughts will be with you. bill

• Like 1