Goodbye Jesus

Does God Read Our Posts

Castiel233

Given that God knows all (and sees ALL) what does He think of our posts and why doesn't He ever reply to any. Doesn't He want us in His Life

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Further evidence of his non-existence.  (Or if he did exist -- his don't-give-a-fuckness!) GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

He prefers Atheist Nexus. No taste at all.

Given that God knows all (and sees ALL) what does He think of our posts and why doesn't He ever reply to any. Doesn't He want us in His Life

Oh thine silliest of children! We needeth not readeth thou posts for I knoweth thou thoughtths beforests thy typeth!

So, yeah, we know what's up!

• Like 2

Further evidence of his non-existence.  (Or if he did exist -- his don't-give-a-fuckness!) :HaHa:

A fuckness is what we give most of dear child.

Oh thine silliest of children! We needeth not readeth thou posts for I knoweth thou thoughtths beforests thy typeth!

Really? So what am I going to type next?

Really? So what am I going to type next?
Exactly what you will.

Wow.  Posts from the Holy Ghost.

Christianity must be true, then.  Castiel has his answer.  And god somehow has at last learned how to use a computer.

Or is someone just pretending....???

• Like 1

God could read our posts but instead prefers to watch fruit flies to see if any of them are having gay sex.  Do you have any idea how many billion fruit flies are on this planet?

• Like 2

Christianity must be true, then.  Castiel has his answer.  And god somehow has at last learned how to use a computer.

I believe the word you are looking for is Poe.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

I believe the word you are looking for is Poe.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

Actually, in the light of that explanation, the Holy Ghost has suddenly become even more hilariously funny...

Thanks

if jesus can have access to internet he can read our post

God could read our posts but instead prefers to watch fruit flies to see if any of them are having gay sex.  Do you have any idea how many billion fruit flies are on this planet?

Funny you should post that, I recently see two flies getting jiggly with it, and unable to see a wedding ring, or in fact determine that both flies where of good heterosexual stock, I wasn't sure if I should write a concerned email to  the Church of England bemoaning the lack of morals at the insect level 

• Like 2

Yahweh knows nothing and sees nothing. Thank nature.

There is no God, so no, God does not read our posts.

However, there is the Bible, which describes God, and, if the Bible were a personality, we would know that that person would think and say:  "They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us."  1 John 2:19 (New International Version).  "Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil."  James 3:15 (New International Version)

However, I have found it amazing how little interest Christians themselves have in engaging adult atheists.  Mostly they just ignore us and don't come onto our forums to debate, evangelize, or do anything else.  Thus, if Christianity is as Christianity does, then what that means is that Christianity has no interest whatsoever in atheism, and each rubric of thought regards the other as irrelevant.

if jesus can have access to internet he can read our post

TS:  "Tech Support, how can I help you?"

Jesus:  "Hi, I'm trying to get to the internet.  It's not working."

TS:  "Okay sir, what kind of system do you have and what type of net connection does it have?"

Jesus: "You mean my comfuter?  I have the square kind.  Well, I guess it's more of a rectangle."

TS:  "Uh . . . well . . . you are plugged in with the power on, right?"

Jesus: "I have the power to forgive the sins of the world and to overcome death itself.  What does plugged mean?

• Like 1

If so, I'm going to hell. (should it exist)

Doh!   sorry God! :49:

As a Christian I imagine I might say God is speaking through his messengers to us. But since it's not my religion, it doesn't apply to me.

It's strange that people think their religion should apply to everyone, it seems fear-based and controlling.  

Because he knows that we are right and he is wrong.  He has no argument against our posts.  All he can do is hide and play the coward. 

God doesn't seem to read my posts here, but he does talk to me on FB.yellow.gif

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove?fref=nf

This is funny!  Dammit, now I gotta go friend god!

• Like 1