Goodbye Jesus

Actually.......ii

Castiel233

Christians who hate it when we laugh at their beliefs shouldn't give us such ample material to make fun of.

Case in point

"I'm a moral person because I have a magical relationship with an invisible deity who is three persons in one" I talk to Him through the medium of telepathy and i believe he is a being of pure love and goodness even thou his book says he isn't" Basically I am afraid of dying so I pretend to love this monster just in case. I don't actually obey any commands I don't like, yet still get steaming mad when called out on my hypocrisy" I have a bumper sticker that says:faith,flag and family as I am blissfully ignorant that the bible is anti family as was the lord himself.I fully support prayer in school even thou the bible doesn't, further showing my ignorance.My faith in my savoir is rock solid until I need a doctor for a real medical emergency, at which put I stuff myself with pills to live......while giving thanks to the lord for preserving my life.God is good all the time and praise His name.With my head shoved so far up the lords arse it is little wonder I am so full of shit."

• Like 5

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Was good but kinda lost its steam a little over half-way through. One and a half thumbs up!

• Like 1

Was good but kinda lost its steam a little over half-way through. One and a half thumbs up!

I feel the same about the Bible 

• Like 3

Very good!

IMHO a very well done post.  In fact I may well steal bits and pieces on occasion.  Thanks. 

If you compare the bible to a pile, then it's steaming alright.