Goodbye Jesus

The Only Begotten Bastard

TheRedneckProfessor

Because yeshitwa is kind of a bloody dick?

Anybody who has read the Old Testament knows that.

Brick Bible gives amazing visual aids:

legobible_circumcision2.jpg

• Like 1

Now if you want to make Adam gay or female that is none of my concern.  It is a popular trend to take fictional characters and revise them with a different gender or different sexual orientation.  I'm far more concerned that you would reperesnt Adam as non-fiction.

Coincidentally, if Adam were originally gay, he would've told Eve off and stayed in the garden, and we wouldn't be here because him and Steve can't procreate.

Nah, man. Here's how it really goes, according to apologist Josh McDowell - Adam and Eve start off with the hetero sex, but soon Adam gets bored and they progress to anal sex. OBVIOUSLY the next step from there is oral. Once Adam gets bored with Eve and her blowjobs, he moves on to Steve and some homo sex. Soon even Steve can't sate Adam's lust and Adam starts boning the animals. From there it's only a short jump to children. 

Link

"Adam starts boning the animals."

Well, obviously the mormons were right then with the garden of eden being originally in Missouri (Hi Missourians, remember the mormons said it first)

Actually the Elohim are the 70 sons of God (El) in Canaanite mythology. YHWH must have been one of those originally. Eventually, El, Elohim, and YHWH all got scrunched together as one deity. 

Actually the Elohim are the 70 sons of God (El) in Canaanite mythology. YHWH must have been one of those originally. Eventually, El, Elohim, and YHWH all got scrunched together as one deity. 

Does the Canaanite mythology explain what happened to the other 67 sons of God?

• Super Moderator

Does the Canaanite mythology explain what happened to the other 67 sons of God?

Ravenstar enters, stage right, in 3...2...

What the heck?

Where you waiting long 

*Were. 

I was wondering if anyone was going to catch that, good job!

Would you mind explaining what you previously wrote?

Welcome back Roz.

Took a bit to get all situated at the new place, but thanks be to jesus for all his tithe money that he graciously donated to the new pad.

• Like 1

Now if you want to make Adam gay or female that is none of my concern.  It is a popular trend to take fictional characters and revise them with a different gender or different sexual orientation.  I'm far more concerned that you would reperesnt Adam as non-fiction.

Coincidentally, if Adam were originally gay, he would've told Eve off and stayed in the garden, and we wouldn't be here because him and Steve can't procreate.

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, Gen 6:1

But they can mutate?  now that is mega-god of the gaps.  But if man on earth can not be linked to a single set of procreators, which it can't except but for the Man with the rib, here reach forth your finger and click the link.

Yet the theory of evolutionist will undoubtedly mutate into multi-imaginary mutation theory, to believers all things are possible....  

Would you mind explaining what you previously wrote?

it was a typo

The typo's not what I was referring to, sorry if I didn't make it clear.  Was talking about this:  http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/65394-the-only-begotten-bastard/?p=1003973

A Word Salad King appears, and will likely disappear only to reappear later when more Word Salad deemed worthy of publication has been created.  It's hard work.

The typo's not what I was referring to, sorry if I didn't make it clear.  Was talking about this:  http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/65394-the-only-begotten-bastard/?p=1003973

Were

Just asking you to explain your lengthy post. We have a tendency to hold people accountable for what they say in the Den.

And the christian exits stage left...

Anyways, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_religion

I saw familiar names like Dagon, Molech, Baal'Hadad, etc.  Seems like they had some sort of sibling rivalry, and the winner of that war evolved to become the world's largest religion.

Since I can appreciate what I hear expressed from some of the post expressing their experiences that most have had with 'organized' religion, my heart goes out to them.  I guess I was blessed my parents never forced any religious doctrines down my throat, but I have had a number of incidents 'where' Christians feel that since I won't acknowledge their godman as my Creator or other things which I personally don't  subscribe to, not by belief but principle.  

Just last year they stripped the good title to my home, ever heard of a property in a 100 year old sub-division simply dissappearing?  While the title company finally paid off the policy amount , that doesn't compensate the monies or time spent these last seven years fixing it up.  A part-time preacher who works for the City who considers me a dog because I don't value the Bible more than the Constitution.  So I too am aware of those Son of man throwing you in the fire threats.

But the sons of God, they are what you make them, but if Adam was the son of God, then if he made more than one, would they have not been the sons of God.  Yet they took all the women for themselves and left their most men mateless and refused to hear the Spirit in their hypocrisy.   So as a result, the days of man in flesh was set at a 120 years.  If the true Word then it would be true in perpetually true, being what constitute a principle that is fixed and alterable as those that govern the universe itself.  So 500,000,000+ documented cases and 1 report by France of a person living over 120, I am surprised that after the abuse they took from the Church that it wasn't 1 person didn't live over 120.    Yet that doesn't qualify an observable truth to science?  Then they are pretty much a unprincipled as those that think that just because it written in the Bible that Noah live 950 years that it's true, but like much of the Scripture, if you don't learn principles you'll believe anything.

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, Gen 6:1

But they can mutate?  now that is mega-god of the gaps.  But if man on earth can not be linked to a single set of procreators, which it can't except but for the Man with the rib, here reach forth your finger and click the link.

Yet the theory of evolutionist will undoubtedly mutate into multi-imaginary mutation theory, to believers all things are possible....  

I bet you think what you wrote here is brilliant and insightful.

Since I can appreciate what I hear expressed from some of the post expressing their experiences that most have had with 'organized' religion, my heart goes out to them.  I guess I was blessed my parents never forced any religious doctrines down my throat, but I have had a number of incidents 'where' Christians feel that since I won't acknowledge their godman as my Creator or other things which I personally don't  subscribe to, not by belief but principle.  

Just last year they stripped the good title to my home, ever heard of a property in a 100 year old sub-division simply dissappearing?  While the title company finally paid off the policy amount , that doesn't compensate the monies or time spent these last seven years fixing it up.  A part-time preacher who works for the City who considers me a dog because I don't value the Bible more than the Constitution.  So I too am aware of those Son of man throwing you in the fire threats.

But the sons of God, they are what you make them, but if Adam was the son of God, then if he made more than one, would they have not been the sons of God.  Yet they took all the women for themselves and left their most men mateless and refused to hear the Spirit in their hypocrisy.   So as a result, the days of man in flesh was set at a 120 years.  If the true Word then it would be true in perpetually true, being what constitute a principle that is fixed and alterable as those that govern the universe itself.  So 500,000,000+ documented cases and 1 report by France of a person living over 120, I am surprised that after the abuse they took from the Church that it wasn't 1 person didn't live over 120.    Yet that doesn't qualify an observable truth to science?  Then they are pretty much a unprincipled as those that think that just because it written in the Bible that Noah live 950 years that it's true, but like much of the Scripture, if you don't learn principles you'll believe anything.

It is only a coincidence that we are living in the generation where medical science made it possible to live to be 120.  For most of our ancestors you would get sick and die long before that time so the "prophesy" was clearly false.  In our great grand children's time perhaps medical technology will have pushed that number to 140 or 150.  The words of the Bible are going to become more and more meaningless as time goes on.

Let me first start off by saying God Bless our Men and Women in Armed Forces for their service to the Defence of our Nation and Protection of our Liberty.

Why is it you guys are always so obsessed with war and patriotism? 

Killing people over petropolitics has nothing to do with the defense of our nation and killing people who in no way offer any threat to national security is quite the opposite of spreading liberty to us and especially our victims btw. 

• Like 2

Wow, I leave for a few hours and suddenly there are interesting responses tongue.png Just to be clear the theories I listed were lifted from the links I posted, not my opinions at all. The Dead Sea Scrolls would make some epic fan fiction though.

That's all, carry on.

Wow, I leave for a few hours and suddenly there are interesting responses tongue.png Just to be clear the theories I listed were lifted from the links I posted, not my opinions at all. The Dead Sea Scrolls would make some epic fan fiction though.

That's all, carry on.

Let me first start off by saying God Bless our Men and Women in Armed Forces for their service to the Defence of our Nation and Protection of our Liberty.

Killing people over petropolitics has nothing to do with the defense of our nation and killing people who in no way offer any threat to national security is quite the opposite of spreading liberty to us and especially our victims btw. 

My thoughts exactly.

• Like 1

I would like to know does God blessing something mean giving it death, dismemberment, letting it lose a limb, letting it have traumatic brain injury from concussive explosions, and/or perhaps letting it see so many horrors that it develops Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and has difficulty going on with the rest of it's life? 

Because this is suppose to be the same God who could drop anybody who holds back money from the tithe.  If you are a Christian but lie to the Holy Spirit then that is a serious enough crime that God will assassinate you immediately.  But if you chop off innocent people's heads because you work for ISIS or you rape children when you are not delivering the Sunday sermon at your Christian church then God is going to let the human authorities try to find you and deal with you using their limited resources.  If that means solders being maimed by the thousand or even more children being raped before the pastor is caught God is okay with that.  If God blesses little children and soldiers then God's blessing is something I don't want. 

• Like 3