Goodbye Jesus

The Decency Of Posters On Ex-C

Castiel233

That people will take a few minutes out of their day and offer you support when you are having a rough day or doubts on your lack of faith, shows that the warmth and decency of humanity is alive and well on ex-c

Cas

• Like 3

• Super Moderator

Exactly!    We do it because we care, not because some imaginary skydaddy guilts us into it!

Exactly!    We do it because we care, not because some imaginary skydaddy guilts us into it!

Jesus told me to tell you that he made you that way... Christians:1 Atheists:0

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Jesus told me to tell you that he made you that way... Christians:1 Atheists:0

tongue.png

• Super Moderator

I only support ex-christians because I'm an angry atheist, not out of any sense of altruism or shared experience.

• Like 7

I only support ex-christians because I'm an angry atheist, not out of any sense of altruism or shared experience.

I'm just here to swap baby recipes.  Have you tried making the lasagna yet?  It's very good.

• Like 2

In chat the other day we were brainstorming new ways to prepare and cook baby.  Someone came up with... wait for it... Baby Bacon!

• Like 1

Time to make an angry birds rip-off called Angry Atheists.

Different atheists would be launched in order to destroy those christian homes in order to steal their babies.

• Like 2

That people will take a few minutes out of their day and offer you support when you are having a rough day or doubts on your lack of faith, shows that the warmth and decency of humanity is alive and well on ex-c

Cas

So true! When I was starting my deconversion last year and freaking out, so many people here on ex-c came to my rescue and wouldn't let me go. I would not have survived without them. And they know who they are. Many thanks to all of you!

• Like 1

Bunch of hateful heathens that come together in cyber space, become each other's friend and try to support and help one another. Maybe, we should be burned at the stake!!!

Love to all of you!!