Goodbye Jesus

70 Reasons To Doubt Christianity

mfrunyan

This list is designed to hit the validity of Christianity from many angles and form a circumstantial evidence case that leaves little doubt that it is not true.  The target audience is people who are questioning the faith, or who are considering to join it.

www.kyroot.com

• Like 4

I'm in the process of reading this. Very good! Thanks for the info.

Thank you and welcome to Ex-c mfrunyan! I am hoping to read this sometime today. Thanks for the link. It looks most interesting!! 

Glad you are here with us!!

Hug

Good stuff. Welcome, mfrunyan!

I'm still adding to this list, and added five more today to make 75 total.  This might be overkill, but I want to get all of the marbles on the table.  Somebody said that once you get to the talking snake you can put the book down and be done. For some people that's enough, but others take more convincing.  I have lots of friends who can discount at least half of my points without a second thought, but there are some that will get them thinking, and when someone starts to think they might be on the road to recovery.

• Like 1

I'm still adding to this list, and added five more today to make 75 total.  This might be overkill, but I want to get all of the marbles on the table.  Somebody said that once you get to the talking snake you can put the book down and be done. For some people that's enough, but others take more convincing.  I have lots of friends who can discount at least half of my points without a second thought, but there are some that will get them thinking, and when someone starts to think they might be on the road to recovery.

LOL talking snakes ahhhhh...

I always wondered? If instead of a snake it had been a shady car salesman in a leisure suit (baby blue) and he had some gold teeth would the story have more credibility? I just love that people still believe something that is suppose to portray milleniums old ancient history and the talking snake still gets put back in each time they re-editted it. Never gets changed and each century that goes by it becomes more and more disney like.

I would love to see the disney version of genisis from the eyes of a secular writer :)

Nice job. That obviously took a lot of time and thought to write.

Welcome to ExC.

Welcome to Ex-C, Brother! I plan on reading this sometime today. Thanks. Glory!

Excellent summary, well worth reading.