Goodbye Jesus

Bible Carrying Man Freaks Out After No One Thanks Him For Holding Door At In-N-Out

SilentLoner

In-N-Out Burger employees in Redding, Calif., reportedly asked this Bible-carrying gentleman to stop holding the door open for customers and either buy something or leave. He chose a secret, off-menu option: Come into the store and explode in an Animal Style supernova of obnoxious rage.

That's a pretty quick turnaround from politely greeting people at the door to tearing apart fake plants while they all look uncomfortable and move a safe distance away.

It's the employees' fault that he's yelling, though, because they were "bitching about someone holding a fucking door for people." Did they expect him to take that lying down? I mean, he's a "fucking Christian" and he's got to "stand up for fucking Christians." WWJD, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVjMRi7Vxo

Someone on Reddit pointed out the rich irony that In-N-Out has been discreetly printing Bible verses on its cups and wrappers since the '80s.

http://gawker.com/man-freaks-out-after-no-one-thanks-him-for-holding-door-1652206012

Quite the amusing video. "I'm a fucking christian! Fuck this country!"

I thought Jesus taught his disciples/followers to GIVE thanks, not GET thanks?!?!

Just another fucking Christian that doesn't know what its own bible teaches...

• Like 1

Did he get to the "Fuck Obama" stage of his argument?

Redding California, omg, my nephew goes to the Bethel School of Spiritual Ministry there. I wonder whether this guy is from there? Isn't there a mega church in CA where the pastor promotes cussin' as a way of putting muscle into preaching the gospel?

I'm surprised he wasn't whipping people and flipping tables. It might have made for a more interesting spectacle if he had and it would have shown the world what being "Christ-like" is really all about.

• Like 2

Galatians 5 : 19 - 21. (Emphasis mine.)

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 4 : 31 & 32.

31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Colossians 3 : 8.

But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

Yes, you will indeed know them by their fruits.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Taser time. Just saying.

Galatians 5 : 19 - 21. (Emphasis mine.)

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 4 : 31 & 32.

31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Colossians 3 : 8.

But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

Yes, you will indeed know them by their fruits.

instead of those, he followed this verse:

matthew 21:

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

Did he get to the "Fuck Obama" stage of his argument?

Redding California, omg, my nephew goes to the Bethel School of Spiritual Ministry there. I wonder whether this guy is from there? Isn't there a mega church in CA where the pastor promotes cussin' as a way of putting muscle into preaching the gospel?

I know someone who went there as well.   Bethel Church appears to be one of the epicenters of crazy christianity in this country.  

Guest Furball

He's suppose to be fishing for potential disciples (jesus thinks were fish)-not scaring them away. Yeah and they wonder why we're not coming back to church.