Goodbye Jesus

Yahweh Will Curse Believers -- Bible Teaching

Llwellyn

If you read between the lines of the Bible, you see that it teaches that Yahweh will curse Christians.  The truth is there -- but Christians apparently do not recognize what they are reading:

1.  Yahweh's Lies.  The Bible teaches that it is within Yahweh's nature to, among other things, lie to humans and curse them that believe:  "The Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouths of these prophets of yours, and the Lord has decreed disaster for you."  2 Chronicles 18:20-22.  People believe Yahweh's lie and are condemned by Yahweh.  2 Thessalonians 2:10-12.  Humans may know Yahweh's plan only as Yahweh reveals it, and Yahweh keeps his secret plan only to himself:  "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."  Deuteronomy 29:29.    

2.  Yahweh's Reasons.  The Bible teaches that Yahweh has established his own plan and purpose, which is far different than anything that man can think of, conceive, or understand:  "The Lord's understanding no one can fathom."  Isaiah 40:28.  Humans are totally ignorant to divine truth:  "The LORD knows the thoughts of man; he knows that they are futile."  Psalm 94:11.  Human beings are limited in their understanding of Yahweh's purpose to what he has revealed to them, and the ultimate meanings, purposes, and plans remain a mystery.  Yahweh's wisdom is "hidden from the eyes of every living thing."  Job 28:20-21.  

3.  Yahweh's Plan in Action.  The Christian will retort that the Bible also teaches that it is not within Yahweh's nature to lie (Hebrews 6:18), and it is within his nature to curse nonbelievers rather than believers (1 Corinthians 16:22).  Of course, the Bible would not be a glorious concealment if the Bible didn't state these things!  "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter."  Proverbs 25:2.

4.  Yahweh's Goodness.  The Christian will also retort that this plan is not fair.  And I would respond:  "If Yahweh does it, you may be sure it is fair!"  According to Biblical doctrine, Yahweh as unchanging creator of the universe has prerogatives that are different from human prerogatives.  Romans 9:20-23;  Romans 12:19.  The chief example of these prerogatives is his righteousness in cursing humans.  Proverbs 3:32-33.  What shall we say? That God is unjust in bringing his lies on us? (I am using a human argument.) Certainly not!  If that were so, how could Yahweh curse the world?  Romans 3:5-6.  "God is light; in him there is no darkness at all."  1 John 1:5.

Reading and believing the Bible, Christians can have confidence that they, rather than nonbelievers, will taste the infinite vengeance of Yahweh.

My Thoughts(small)

• Like 2

Goodbye Jesus

The Bible teaches that "God is light; in him there is no darkness at all."  1 John 1:5.

This is probably one of the most amusing Bible verses, especially because it directly contradicts what earlier passages in this thread indicate.

If "God" is always good, whether or not he's purposefully tormenting and deceiving loyal believers so that he has an excuse to torment them some more, then the only way this can be possible is if might makes right and he arbitrarily defines good and evil, while also changing those definitions when it suits his plans to do so.

• Like 1

Christianity is what Yahweh warned his people not to be seduced by.

Chasing after false gods, making up new rules, and inventing a new religion to replace the existing system are all abomination.

One verse in particular sums up Christianity:

Isa 24:5
The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

• Like 1

the only way this can be possible is if might makes right and he arbitrarily defines good and evil, while also changing those definitions when it suits his plans to do so.

Yahweh's lies, like his curses, flow from his fixed and eternal nature.  Thus, it is not arbitrary or in flux.  "Not that God is subject to law, except in so far as He Himself is law. For such is the consent and agreement between his power and His righteousness, that nothing proceeds from Him that is not considered, legitimate, and regular." John Calvin, Concerning the Eternal Predestination of God, X.13.  His lies are planned and steady, flowing out of his stable character which he regards as righteous.

It is not that "might makes right" -- it's just that Yahweh's standards are the only ones that are eternal, unchanging, and original.  For he alone is eternal, unchanging, and original.  "With the Father of Lights there is no variableness nor shadow of turning."  James 1:17.  Humans, by contrast, are ephemeral, created, and contingent.  Their notions of goodness are unsettled.  "The wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud.  There is no peace for the wicked."  Isaiah 57:20-21.

Yahweh is a spider, an enticer.  He will get everyone he can possibly get to play his game (worship me!  I am god and I am good, now do whatever I say"), then when people start playing, he starts changing the rules.  The bible is a book designed to seduce (promises + eternal life + "love").  We all know what happens when a fish is seduced by the wiggling worm.  Yahweh has made it clear in his stupid book that he feels himself above any rules, above morality.  And so Christians, what fools you are, as I once was, to trust in someone who does not abide by any kind of morality but rather makes the rules of the game up as he goes, so that everything works in his favor.  He is a liar!  A con!  What greater enticement could he make than to offer eternal life?  All it costs is your soul.  Stop playing by the rules of his sick game.  In the end, everybody loses. 

Like a spider he will attack anyone who gets too close.   Job his best buddy, rots away alive.  Jesus his son, screaming upon a cross.  The Jews his chosen people, freezing alive in the holocaust.  Animals, incapable of evil, one after another, butchered and eaten.   All so that a "great plan" can be fulfilled.  Yahweh's idea of great is a bloodbath.  Friend or foe, what does it matter to him when his pleasure is in blood, power and deceit.  Let go of your fantasy of a loving creator. 

Yahweh's lies, like his curses, flow from his fixed and eternal nature.

Not sure who this Yahweh is that is being accused of lies and curses, but why anyone would select a God that lies and curses is beyond my understanding, heck I did't even know we had a choice, but I guess you have to dance with the one who quickens you.  

Hopefully this won't offend anyone but would it be an accurate reflection upon the facts to conclude that those who are upset with their god never actually had any tangible physical manifestation of their god's existence, such as actually seeing, or hearing the entity that they placed their faith and substance in?

Seems a little ironic that a God would give man a book that says that man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth from the mouth of the LORD doth man live. 

But that eternal claim should have been the first clue that they where being lied to, but anything is possible to the believer without faith.

Hopefully this won't offend anyone but would it be an accurate reflection upon the facts to conclude that those who are upset with their god never actually had any tangible physical manifestation of their god's existence, such as actually seeing, or hearing the entity that they placed their faith and substance in?

I think it would be an accurate reflection upon the facts to conclude that no on has ever actually had any tangible manifestation of any god's existence.

• Like 2

Double post.

Not sure who this Yahweh is that is being accused of lies and curses, but why anyone would select a God that lies and curses is beyond my understanding, 

Fantastic!  You and I both are better off denying him.  It is better to not set our hearts to honor him.  "If you do not set your heart to honor my name, says the LORD Almighty, I will send a curse upon you."  Malachi 2:2.  Much more understandable for you and me to say that we disown him.  Thankfully, if we disown him, he will also disown us.  Timothy 2:12-14.

In the end, everybody loses. 

Everybody loses except the nonbelievers.  As Yahweh says, his word is like a fire, like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces.  Jeremiah 23:29