Goodbye Jesus

Murica Wants The Gop Running The Show! Praise Jebus!

midniterider

I think Murica wants neither party but doesn't have enough sense to do anything about it.

It's called laziness.  Government caught illegally spying on American citizens, torturing innocent people, creating fear, etc, what do we do?  Yawn, I'm hungry for a triple cheeseburger

Under the democratic congress, we've had the NSA vigorously defended.

I lost a few respect points for Obama over this.

both sides of the US government allowed this to happen not just one man. This has been going on for decades but the 1950's mentality of if you do nothing wrong you got nothing to hide is starting to go away.

I don't want privacy because i am a criminal I want it because I have a fucking right to it as a human being no matter what others think.

Don't have respect for any president.

No man seeking power can be trusted. It is only those that are unwilling that have power thrust upon them and rise to the challenge to lead well that are worthy of it.

I think Murica wants neither party but doesn't have enough sense to do anything about it.

It's called laziness.  Government caught illegally spying on American citizens, torturing innocent people, creating fear, etc, what do we do?  Yawn, I'm hungry for a triple cheeseburger

Name a first world government not doing this? Don't think that they aren't just becaus you don't hear about it. America is large and it has a lot of public facing press about it all the time 24/7 just because it is more apparent here don't think the rest of the world is some rosey bright place where everyone is good and happy and does it by the book for everyone else first.

I can vote all day and talk and yell all day but who listens to the average schmuck anymore? If you are not rich no one fucking cares. If you can't buy adverstising time by the billions you will never get the person you want elected? We have money issues in the US. Other places in the world do to they are just not the same money issues.

Until we all get over ourselves and start to work together we get to keep asking this question...

"how did we let it come to this..."???

Same over in the UK, we have the following:

Conservative Party- Really keen on power and money and sucking up to business, a bit frightened of foreigners, tells lies to get elected, breaks promises

Labour-Keen on power and money and sucking up to business, a bit concerned about foreigners, tells lies to get elected, breaks promises

Liberal Democrats-keen on power and money....well you get the gist of it!

I don't think there's possibly any political party that's actually genuine and not having some secret ulterior motive, seeing as how they all seek power in one way or another. Time for all of the secular citizens within the countries to rise up. We have to help out the countries governed by the religious too. Wishful thinking though. Many would have to be on the same page. Would also cause another seperate war...even if it might be one for the greater good of the Earth.

Another group of rich old white men are now in power.