Goodbye Jesus

Just A Stupid Question

Guest end3

What do you mean by 'balance'?

And who is 'they'?

A better defined question will receive a more precise answer.

• Super Moderator

I agree with BAA. 

What do you mean by 'balance'?

And who is 'they'?

A better defined question will receive a more precise answer.

Scientists who study these questions. Was just contemplating if black holes consumed energy...and if so, how do they calculate for the history of a black hole and it's total energy consumption when deciding energy conservation. Appears more like a bucket with dynamic drain holes.

Black holes don't actually "consume" energy. As far as we can tell the energy of the universe does not change, but is transferred and transformed into other forms. This is the case with a black hole. We can determine the mass of a black hole by the gravitational effects said hole exerts. Remember, energy and mass can be interchanged under certain situations so knowing mass is in a certain sense knowing energy.

A relatively simple method using dimensional analysis and Newton's laws can be done using very simple two object analogies. I'm not certain how the mass is calculated by actual cosmologists but you could likely use combinations of direct and indirect observations.

We dealt with this question (the 'balance' in the universe) in this thread End, back in Feb... 

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/61021-a-science-question-for-any-willing-christians/#.VGEP9vmsUuk

You took part and made a number of posts.

Please read and enjoy!  :)

Thanks,

BAA

If I laugh until I cry, did I really feel anything at all?

When trying to "balance" the universe, how do they account for all the stuff sucked in by black holes?

Anyone consider how much energy was expended making moon, talk about a black hole.....right perception, wrong premise.  

However, reflecting the true discipline of Science, Professor Stephen Hawking  announced several months back to an error in his theory on black holes[1],

which apparently, according to one New York Times article has sparked an high-octane debate has broken out among the world’s physicists about what would happen if you jumped into a black hole, a fearsome gravitational monster that can swallow matter, energy and even light. You would die, of course, but how? Source [1] [2]  

I personally am interested in hearing those who religious doctrine is scientism explain how it is going to feel when that mass generated energy ,

which evolutionist hold animates the mass that composes their flesh will die when suck into a Black Hole?  

Since science holds that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, seems that energy is going to  to burn for a very long time in that Black Hole regardless of what form it changes into.  Seems that the changing forms might help keep it rotating so the Black Hole can taste the meat and not the heat.

Since Professor Hawking is correct in stating that not all forms of energy, light and matter will be powerless against the draw of the black hole, it is simply that they will not have enough power to without the 's' particle, which is neither energy, mass, nor visible light particles.  Not to be confused with the God particle, or rather the 'e' particle which is going to be sucked down faster than a line of coke at a pimp convention. The 's' particle is not a particle of visible light having mass; it is a rod of massless light which prevents them from being be sucked into the Black hole.  Instead of being sucked into the Black Hole, the God Rod ascends into the heaven to the Garden of Lights.   

Since black is not the absence of light, but rather the presence of the seven Spirits of God of then the Black hole should be easily visible by the white light which is reflective of the absence of all the Spirits.  

But then again this is the way I see the Black hole, if it matters how I see anything, which from what I hear, it doesn't;

so at least they can't say they heard it from me if they click on the LINK

The answer is already in Genesis.

When trying to "balance" the universe, how do they account for all the stuff sucked in by black holes?

Anyone consider how much energy was expended making moon, talk about a black hole.....right perception, wrong premise.  

However, reflecting the true discipline of Science, Professor Stephen Hawking  announced several months back to an error in his theory on black holes[1],

which apparently, according to one New York Times article has sparked an high-octane debate has broken out among the world’s physicists about what would happen if you jumped into a black hole, a fearsome gravitational monster that can swallow matter, energy and even light. You would die, of course, but how? Source [1] [2]  

I personally am interested in hearing those who religious doctrine is scientism explain how it is going to feel when that mass generated energy ,

which evolutionist hold animates the mass that composes their flesh will die when suck into a Black Hole?  ... and at this point the random BS generator went into over-drive and exploded

• Like 3

Good one, but I heard it was already on the blink after processing the definitive statement  "if god wanted us to be atheists, we would have been born that way."   

If all things where possible with God then you might be right.  [still like the quote though, intellectually stimulating  smiliegojerkit.gif  ]

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Prov 4:7

So what is the primary thing one should get with all their getting in this Proverb, a noun?  

WTF?

• Like 1

Yep, it was a stupid question.  Deserves a stupid answer:

goddidit.  Obviously.

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Prov 4:7

So what is the primary thing one should get with all their getting in this Proverb, a noun?  

No, Justus, a verb. A thing. Understanding is what you should get to go with your wisdom, because without understanding, all of your wisdom is useless.

Kind of makes me wonder why God didn't just sell it as a set from the beginning. 

By the way, if people aren't born as atheists, then why must they be born again when they gain faith?

Of course people are born atheists.  Really, how silly.

Of course people are born atheists.  Really, how silly.

Obviously. Which is why I didn't bother responding to Justs' comment on my signature ... it was too stupid to deserve a response.

Justus, the video was homor.  Just humor.  I'm smiling.