Goodbye Jesus

Bastard People!

Castiel233

OK so long story short (to share)

I've had about three punctures in the last couple of months (two occurred in one week). Each one caused by a nail or a screw in a position I guess I could have driven over by accident.

Anyhow, sticking out the side of the tyre today I see a nail so long and nasty it belonged on the fingers of Freddy Kruger. It took such an effort to pull it out, I can only sensibly  assume it was hammered in. It was in the side of the tyre so I could not have driven over it (unless I was driving in the Twilight Zone) Then I changed the tyre in the pouring rain and dark, I came into the house and slipped over and for a brief moment I could have burst into to tears. I was covered in tyre crap, cold, wet and having been kneeling on concrete

Then I thought that it was my cowardly and "thief in the night car assailant" wants. So I felt so much better and rather cheerful in fact. I am now going to have a nice cup of tea (to stiffen my very British upper lip) and put something assuming on the DVD player.

Like Homer Simpson, I'm a decent guy, I love my wife and kids,I work and help people, so why should I have the stress of having my car done over.......

Its because as  Dr Cox (scrubs) says, "People are bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling 

• Like 1

I'd dress in black and wait outside with a baseball bat at night for the prick

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

".... fuckin' people!"

- Shakes the Clown