Goodbye Jesus

Witness Of 2Thess2:3-4

wellofwater

Hello my name is Deborah.

I was involved in Christian churches, t.v network for over 15 years not knowing the real spiritual truth. I pray to G-d for two years asking the truth about these churches, their leaders and  followers. G-d answer my prayers and showed me in the spiritual realm two identical Jesus Christ! the other identical jesus is the false image from Isaiah 9:6kjv. How?

because during Roman Empire men in Rome formed the "Roman Catholic Church' and put together the "Holy Bible" which is the Torah and the words of Christ and testimonies of the disciples.

the real truth is these men from Rome took true words out and added their own words when they put together the "Holy Bible".

They change Torah Isaiah 9:5 to Isaiah 9:6kjv. They took out  some of John the prophet's testimony in the book of John!

This has caused two identical strait gates.

disciple Paul and John spoke about these "Men" during their time and what they would do with the true scriptures!

they created that horrible winter holiday Revelation 13:8, AND ALL THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP HIM REV 17:8, WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE OF THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD!

Revelation 11:10, AND THEY THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH SHALL REJOICE OVER THEM , AND MAKE MERRY, AND SHALL SEND GIFTS ONE TO ANOTHER , BECAUSE THESE TWO PROPHETS TORMENTED THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH!

G-d is not a man Numbers 23:19,G-d is not a man that He should lie, nor is He mortal that He should relent. Would He say and not do, speak and not fulfill?

please read my message.

deborah testimony.pdf

Actually if you read the Tanakh properly, all of Christianity is the worst blasphemy of God ever conceived, whether "Roman" or not. 

• Like 5

• Super Moderator

G-d pretentious.  

Download a document from a stranger?  You've got to be kidding.  We're not idiots.  

I was involved in Christian churches, t.v network for over 15 years not knowing the real spiritual truth. I pray to G-d for two years asking the truth about these churches, their leaders and  followers. G-d answer my prayers and showed me in the spiritual realm two identical Jesus Christ! the other identical jesus is the false image from Isaiah 9:6kjv. How?

because during Roman Empire men in Rome formed the "Roman Catholic Church' and put together the "Holy Bible" which is the Torah and the words of Christ and testimonies of the disciples.

the real truth is these men from Rome took true words out and added their own words when they put together the "Holy Bible".

They change Torah Isaiah 9:5 to Isaiah 9:6kjv. They took out  some of John the prophet's testimony in the book of John!

disciple Paul and John spoke about these "Men" during their time and what they would do with the true scriptures!

they created that horrible winter holiday Revelation 13:8, AND ALL THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP HIM REV 17:8, WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE OF THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD!

Revelation 11:10, AND THEY THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH SHALL REJOICE OVER THEM , AND MAKE MERRY, AND SHALL SEND GIFTS ONE TO ANOTHER , BECAUSE THESE TWO PROPHETS TORMENTED THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH!

G-d is not a man Numbers 23:19,G-d is not a man that He should lie, nor is He mortal that He should relent. Would He say and not do, speak and not fulfill?

please read my message.

Hello Deborah, I am G-d.  I just want to thank you for spreading my message.  Nice work.  I created the universe for you.  Because that is how I roll.  It's been nice chatting with you but if you will excuse me I'm going to go starve some babies in Africa now.

• Like 6

I pray to G-d for two years asking the truth about these churches, their leaders and  followers. G-d answer my prayers and showed me in the spiritual realm two identical Jesus Christ! 

Lucky you! He picked you specifically out of all the people in the world. 

I myself was a serious church going, trendsetting, Jesus preaching, born again christian for almost thirty years and he never told me squat.

You must really be very special. 

• Like 1

Ah, another person who has found the 'real truth'. So many people are equally certain they have found the 'real truth' but strangely enough, they all disagree with one another. I remember praying as a Christian that I would know the real truth, and soon after that, came across the 'prosperity gospel' teachings. I thought this was an answer to my prayer and believed this for a couple of years, but later on, saw sense.

It's good to see these Romans, when they founded the Roman Catholic Church, were really on the ball when they changed the Hebrew into the English King James version.  Not only wasn't there English but there wasn't even a King James.  This sounds like a miracle to me.

mwc

• Like 3

G-d pretentious.  

Download a document from a stranger?  You've got to be kidding.  We're not idiots.  

*Gives virtual upvote*

• Super Moderator

Another christian who doesn't believe the bible means what it says... how quaint.

Let me guess, this is the Real Truth™, not just religion which is actually run by Satan?  Thought so.

still a lot of crap/shit and quotation from horrible bible

• Super Moderator

Well, that's different! Now I'm going back to G-d!!!!! Thanks for telling us the Truth.

Actually, the Truth™ is that there's a third Jesus. The third one is kind of half true-half false and doesn't really give a shit.

I hope that you will consider getting help, Deborah.  Your fear and superstition are unhealthy.

Next time you might consider copying and pasting the text from your document rather than attaching it.  It's not too long.  You also could have probably shared your video:

<youtube>

BTW: That G-d thing?  It's really not necessary.  Are you referring to Yahweh, or Jehovah, perhaps?  Spelling it YHWH sufficed for the Jews.  Spelling it out would not be taking God's name in vain anyway.  That is done by swearing by it and then breaking your oath.  I don't worry about any of that, of course, since YHWH probably doesn't exist.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

So are we pretending that there once was a "Literal Word of G-d" that had all truth and no error, yet that same G-d was unable to keep his important message/story from being perverted by men?

That's just G-ddam silly! Perhaps not as silly as the "G-d" affectation.

Silly heathens, d-n't y-u kn-w that G-d is -ffended by the fifteenth letter -f the alphabet?  

• Like 1

FYI, the G dash D practice is prescribed by rabbis. Torah forbids erasing God's name, thus many Jews avoid writing it altogether. Rabbis have ruled that electronically writing and erasing God's name is permissible because the writing is impermanent (so it's OK to backspace, for example). But on the off chance that someone prints out the text and erases it, many orthodox Jews write G-d instead of God.

Those same rabbis deem Jesus to be a blasphemer and false messiah (I agree with them), which is the true travesty of Deborah's post.

Some of this religious stuff is pathetic, but still funny.  It takes a special blend of nonsense to get that.

please read my message.

If you can't even have the balls to type the word GOD out since the word GOD is not exclusive to the GOD you worship GOD won't be offended since he is not there or may just think you are talking about that other guy named whatever his name is that goes by GOD for short. Why would we take you seriously ever for any reason? You could call him bajango just like she does on the show scrubs since she can't just say vagina... at least that is real.

By the way DOG also is GOD... which is actually mans best friend?

Aaaaand I don't think she's coming back. Probably didn't quite expect the pushback.

• Super Moderator

Aaaaand I don't think she's coming back. Probably didn't quite expect the pushback.

I don't think she ever intended to stay.  That was my impression, at least.

Two hit and runs within a week.  What's this site coming to?

The Holy Spirit must be getting weaker.  He just can't send a decent Christian to the Lion's Den.