Goodbye Jesus

Witness Of 2Thess2:3-4

wellofwater

I asked god to reveal the truth to me and i found myself de-converted and a member of this site. 

The truth really does set you free.  It's ironic.

• Like 1

Deborah, please go see a licensed non-religious Psychologist or Psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Oh, and an Optometrist, too -- You seem to be seeing double, at least in the Jesus department.

As for your testimony, I for one am no longer taking representations from mortals on matters pertaining to gods.  If your imaginary friend with the br-ken keyb-ard wants to get hold of Me for any reason whatsoever, I would prefer that it did so in person rather than using human intermediaries such as yourself.

• Like 1

The Holy Spirit must be getting weaker. He just can't send a decent Christian to the Lion's Den.

Indeed. I've never been impressed with the meat that gets thrown in this Lion's Den. Where are the evangelicals who can maintain an intellectual posture as they work through the logic of their presumptions?

My poor impression of these guys is probably because so many of the "brothers" I spent my time with back when I was an evangelical had PhDs. It's easy to forget that most Christians eschew the life of the mind.

• Like 3

Pity. A seagull Christian. We could have had so much fun...