Goodbye Jesus

Car Versus Baby

1AcceptingAThiest1

troll-web.jpg

• Like 2

I was exposed to christianty at a young age . . .

So you were indoctrinated as a child. I thought so. You have been dishonest in your dealings with me. Don't think that I have not noticed. When your arguments are defeated you ignore it and continue right along with typical troll behavior.

I guess this is goodbye

So u cherry pick poo did you read where I didn't believe for 20 years and rejected Christianity Lol do y'all read hahaha really. I didn't become Christian till my mid 20s

I said I was exposed not I believed lop do y'all read exposed as in went to church as kid forced to go but I hated it and rejected that's not indoctrination that's insubordination. I wanted nothing to do with the church

In see how you conveinetly left out c.s. lewis and Ravi Zacharias that proved you can be in a different environment and still be Christian later in life. U wer silent on this twice I mentioned it let's see if u do it a third time

U assumed I believe in God as a child assumptions is your best weapon or straw man is your second weapon.

I rest my case.

• Like 2

It makes my eyes bleed just trying to read all that abbreviated txt-spk.  Don't people grow out of that and learn to write properly once they're out of their teens?

• Like 1

Y'all call this the lions den Lol. People here are extremely nice compared to the abortion group I'm in.those people are vicious. People here its like being in candy land. Yall may make assumptions without explanation and cherry pick and straw man and resort to character assassination but everyone here is really nice loving teaching by wanting deeper conversation wanting to be able to talk with someone that who is willing to see the extent of the atheist side of things that a Christians usually Dont get

Has anyone ever been banned due to bad grammar?

I'm thinking we've got one that has earned it.

AsiDe frum that whee shood just stop not replenishinf 2his pawsts. we think cslewis bloo stank at least onse as a children n e ways.

Lol you have learned the ways of Mumblelanian

• Super Moderator

I know people who have converted from Baptist to Catholic, from Methodist to Judaism, from Baptist to Scientology, from Episcopalian to Wicca. Others have converted to Christianity in some form or other and yet others remain, return to or become atheists.

I am an atheist because upon close examination I have found no reason to believe there is a god, especially the Christian version. I also have found no reason to believe in alien shape shifters, but there isn't a word for that; perhaps "Ashapeshifterist."

Is there a point to this rambling?

How 'bout 'Alienist' instead? It's simpler. Why not both? We can just switch the words up as each situation dictates.

I know! Lets just turn this into a thread where we make up words, out-of-the-blue? That could be fun!

Lol you have learned the ways of Mumblelanian

It's 'Mumblese'. Sometimes we use the term, 'Christianese'.

Like I said previously, we can use either depending on what the situation calls for.

So we know that a car cannot be an atheist(yay I spelled it right).

However a car doesn't believe in God

So what do you call a car that is not an athiest but doesn't believe in God?

A baby the second it is born if its true that it also does not believe in God

Then at that moment it's born BEFORE the baby grows up or is exposed to God. It cannot decide in either direction to believe or not believe in God. So athiesm being the default position cannot truly be clarified BEFORE a babies/ child's understanding of the concept. So it is not defaulted as an athiest if it cannot decide and unless you can give me an example of someone doing a test/experiment questioning a baby when the first day its BORN reading its mind and thoughts then athiesm being the default position cannot be known with true certainly BEFORE it grows up or is aware or able to be questioned. Again BEFORE it grow up. Emphasis on BEFORE

other than the sheer nature what is the difference between a car and a baby before awareness in terms of their beliefs capabilities?

Word on the street says that laughter is the bodies natural response to stupidity

So if no one laughs at this post either I'm highly intelligent, your mute or I'm deaf

The argument that atheism is the 'default position' is lacking. Like, uh, so what if it IS the default position? Does 'default' mean 'better' ? No.

Naked is also another default we are born with. But we're clothed later on.

Unemployed is another default position that we eventually have to overcome.

-----------------

With regard to your post in general, why do Christians seem to come up with some absurd concept (a car can't be an atheist), then run with it. I know I know. I've done it too with my own closely held beliefs. But hey, at least I'm willing to say my closely held beliefs could be and probably are bullshit. :-)

Y'all call this the lions den Lol. People here are extremely nice compared to the abortion group I'm in.those people are vicious. People here its like being in candy land. Yall may make assumptions without explanation and cherry pick and straw man and resort to character assassination but everyone here is really nice loving teaching by wanting deeper conversation wanting to be able to talk with someone that who is willing to see the extent of the atheist side of things that a Christians usually Dont get

That's just how we roll. Sometimes we even cherry man and straw pick.

lol cool cool

you know what...im about to take my engish super seious right now by attending an online class at full sail university in winter garden florida. FLorduh you my know where thats at your in saint pete.

So i will be make a game bigger than angry birds and candy land..iots called...OOps cant reveal that yet. hehe

but i would get laughed at if my english is horrible, because i will be taking an online only class.

then again mayweather cant read and he is very successful

Like I said in the locked thread --- full of shit.

Why are you so nice to me? You in love with me or something? Sorry I like my partner over 200pounds with bangs long jet black hair but preferably red hair and glasses. If you want to be with me stop beating around the bush and just say it.

139-If-God-Doesnt-Exist.jpg

• Like 4

Aww its cute

you know what...im about to take my engish super seious right now by attending an online class at full sail university in winter garden florida. FLorduh you my know where thats at your in saint pete.

So i will be make a game bigger than angry birds and candy land..iots called...OOps cant reveal that yet. hehe

but i would get laughed at if my english is horrible, because i will be taking an online only class.

Why don't you just use the fucking built in spell checker on this forum?

Why are you so nice to me? You in love with me or something? Sorry I like my partner over 200pounds with bangs long jet black hair but preferably red hair and glasses. If you want to be with me stop beating around the bush and just say it.

Does your ass ever get jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?

Why don't you just use the fucking built in spell checker on this forum?

Doesn't work on mobile

Does your ass ever get jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?

Now i got two people hitting on Me. Daaaanng yo. I Dont have any swag yet I seem to flock all the sexy people to me and I Dont even have a proper education

Now i got two people hitting on Me. Daaaanng yo. I Dont have any swag yet I seem to flock all the sexy people to me and I Dont even have a proper education

I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.

Mods, What's the point in this thread?

The questions asked by A1 at the start of this thread are legitimate questions. Whether or not A1 is willing to find the answers for himself or ignore the answers given, the questions he is asking should still be answered, if not for him, then at least for the lurkers who may actually be seeking information, but are either unsure of where to find these answers or are afraid of what they might find if they were to look on their own.

I don't see how getting pissed off and attacking A1 is constructive. If he is intentionally trolling for a reaction, based on the responses of this thread, I'd say that he is winning and taking his fill. Since negative reactions are what trolls want, then giving those reactions is feeding them.