Goodbye Jesus

A1's Steak Of The Union Address

1AcceptingAThiest1

Hi I have been asked by many people why I'm here so not just one person. So I will address this issue as whole if you Dont mind. If you DO mind then I apologize if you would like I offer you free steak for a year with my signature sauce

i like you Mikey, you like truth and you like to be treated fairly and you like logic. Im sorry if i offended you in anyway but i am no way intending to. Im try to discuss not debate. I only known u for a short time but u seem like a cool dude. And I Dont actually know u know . Just saying in the short interaction we had so far I think your a great guy for what its worth

So do you usually like to hang out with ex-Christians? If so, you must be close to giving up your faith. Otherwise, it's obvious what you're here for.

If you can't be honest about it, then I don't see how there can be any meaningful communication. If you *can* be honest.. then we can have real discussion. You will have shown us you can be real, and that goes a very long way.

But from what I've seen, it's very hard for evangelical Christians to be honest, it's not something that's taught in their culture.

Thanks for the encouraging and thoughtful words my friend. I am nowhete near gving up my faith the interaction here has STRONGLY REINFORCED my faith. By the things i learned and did not know before hand. In the same way an artist passion is reinforced when he meets artists who more qualofied than he is. Yes I do enjoy hanging out here. Lol when i first came herd people here try to say harsh words to me cursing and ad-hominems to try to make me run away or cry home to mommy. Little did they know i eat insults for breakfast lunch and dinner. This website is like Barbie's playhouse compared to the abortion group I'm in on Facebook THOSE people...phew holy crap! Are no joke the most vicious people I have seen since the dawn of man.

So anyway I'm here Same reason a Gothic person would hang out with a hardcore rapper. Their affiliation of their lifestyle should have NOTHING to do with wanting to hang with someone that's call discrimination and racism. Even Jesus hung out with people outside his lifestyle of belief why shouldn't I? Even Children do it? So an adult can't? We are to show love to ALL people in matter what. People are the priority.

Man you have no idea I love hanging out here more than Christian forums. Not because of what u are possibly thinking.....let me explain something to you....and about me......this has nothing to do with trying to win souls for the reason why I'm here your going to learn that real quick. Did my first paragtaoh make sense to you? If a CHILD can set aside differences and hang with anyone...why cant i? Or anyons else? Surely we are more capable than a child right? Gothics and rappers. Educated and uneducated. Homeless and rich. Shouldn't matter. In fact hanging out with someone DIFFERENT than your click should make you more versatile and grow

Some people still can't grasp this concept and some people dont believe me. But their BELIEF is not required.....i know why im here. If they Cant accept it, oh well not my problem. But im not on their bad side. I have defended atheists when I was in cristian forums. When christians try to attack them for silly reasons when an atheist would ask questions they get mad about but they weren't being mean they were just in disagreement and Christian take it as if they trying to pick a fight. I tell the Christian to STOP acting like they on a high horse and learn to be open minded.

I learned more about the bible learned more about myself learned more about Christianity learned more about the athiest perspective more than anything than at any point in my entire life! I looovee it here sooo much! Its truly amazing. The awesome people i met here.

I am not here to teach y'all teach me. I'm not here to preach. Y'all heard all verses and stock questions and answers. I'm not here to convert y'all can see thru BS a mile away. So why try? So I Dont do EITHER of those. So my goal isn't as traditional as u have experience with others Christians. I just want to get to know people other than Christian. Know them as an individual not a Label. Why even call y'all Atheist or exchristian. Would I be labeled as a nondoctor a nonbiologist a non rocket scientist?

I'm here to learn discuss and grow. Simple as that. Those who hate dislike or disagree with my approach are entitled to do so...I'm not in control of anyone. But I am in control of how much steak you can get. My sauce doesn't come cheap my friend but I Dont mind sharing :)

I used to be a christian - i'm not now.  ex-christian.  it fits.  if you used to be a rocket scientist and aren't now - ex-rocket scientist.  why not.

So you're strengthening your faith at our expense.  Kind of like visiting poor people to reinforce how wonderful it is to not be that way   Got it.  Again, a dick.

• Like 3

Incorrect you assume instead of asking I am reinforce by what I am taught here about my own bible about Christianity things i didnt know and about they way athiest think and feel. They are all different. Not the same so learn many dofferent things. Thats what I mean by reinforced. You are not being used. You are a helper to humanity. Again A childs idea of socialization is reinforced thru interactive activities of different races. This does not mean a child is USING anyone. Why u jump so quick to non positive response is a classical conditioned effect probably by your interactions with Christians throughout your life. For that I'm sorry

So you're strengthening your faith at our expense.  Kind of like visiting poor people to reinforce how wonderful it is to not be that way   Got it.  Again, a dick.

And yet he is proud of all the other forums he trolls.

• Like 2

Do children use people at their expense by reinforcing their socialization skills and learning to love people of all walks?

You read the first 1 sentence that was misinterpreted and said you knew what the rest was about? And is that the 1 thing u got out of that whole message Lol wow disregarded evvveerryy thing else. And the one thing you retained was misinterpreted assumed without asking for clarification. In fact I gave multiple examples of what I meant.

And he can keep his damn rancid sauce. I'm not at all interested in what such an arrogant arse has to say. (I do like the rebuttals, however. zDuivel7.gif )

I'm here to learn discuss and grow. Simple as that. Those who hate dislike or disagree with my approach are entitled to do so...I'm not in control of anyone. But I am in control of how much steak you can get. My sauce doesn't come cheap my friend but I Dont mind sharing smile.png

If you want to strengthen your faith then associate with Christians.

If you want to disassemble your faith then associate with Ex-Christians.

How much is your faith in Christ strengthened by visiting this website?

I remember that all I did to deconvert was stop associating with church people and stop going to church. It took about a year. So, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Please... stop making new topics - you can answer questions without starting a new topic. You really do love being the centre of attention, don't you?

• Like 3

lol. I thought it was more like a sober alcoholic visiting a bar to strengthen his sobriety.

• Like 3

I think you need to ask yourself why you are so attracted to this site in particular, A1. Why do you want to hang out with people who left Christianity? Are you sure that you aren't being driven by a deep doubt, wondering what we know that you don't?

Incorrect you assume instead of asking I am reinforce by what I am taught here about my own bible about Christianity things i didnt know and about they way athiest think and feel. They are all different. Not the same so learn many dofferent things. Thats what I mean by reinforced. You are not being used. You are a helper to humanity. Again A childs idea of socialization is reinforced thru interactive activities of different races. This does not mean a child is USING anyone. Why u jump so quick to non positive response is a classical conditioned effect probably by your interactions with Christians throughout your life. For that I'm sorry

Teaching you something about your own bible:

Isaiah 45:7 - "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." The Lord creates evil. Can I get an amen?

Could we all find a bible verse to edify A1 a little?

• Like 2

Lol i tell yall how much atheist are awesome and yall still find something to hate on. Wow have y'all been treated poorly by Christians so long you hate compliments when I said I learned from y'all?

y'all still silent om the addressed issue

Does a child USE people when it learns and watches how the world works?

Gothic people and rappers can't hang out because you suppose to communicate with only ONE kind..really surely you guys aren't closed minded you are very open so you would easily understand that

Does a student USE the teacher when it wants to learn what the teacher shows them about various topics?

Ignored all these huh? For what reason? Haha

Lol y'all are so awesome you Dont even realize it. I love yallm whether you like it or not

Y'all just can't accept the fact that a Christian cares for y'all.nothing you can do will stop me from caring

Who are you to tell all of us what we can and can't accept?

You can or can't accept whoever you want. As I said already which it seems no one is reading..i do not control you

I'm saying i hang with atheist because I'm not discriminatory. Just like a kid isnt. And a gothic can hang with a rapper. Or the rich with the poor etc. To say i should only hang with christians hinders growth and variety of understanding..this is basic knowledge

Sad way of life to hang out with one type of people.

And I enjoy then for who they are as individuals not their title and not because I have a hidden motive. 80% of my friends are atheist.

Yawn.  Next.

Could we all find a bible verse to edify A1 a little?

We would get rid of him faster by denying him the attention he craves.

• Like 2

This one is full of BS, and full of himself.  Same thing.

So y'all saying a Christian can't love an atheist?? Is that what your saying?

I learned so much from being here thank you guy. The Christians hide some parts of the bible.. Here they are exploited. All the uncomfortable parts. Parts I didn't know about it would have NEVER knew about had I not have been here.

I tell Christians atheism is not a collective ideology they do not all think and feel the sane tgisbis also a nisconception christians have

I learned science is self correcting and not a thing that's can't be trusted as most Christian think

So y'all saying a Christian can't love an atheist?? Is that what your saying?

I don't need xians to love me, I need them to leave me alone and keep their beliefs to themselves.

I learned so much from being here thank you guy. The Christians hide some parts of the bible.. Here they are exploited. All the uncomfortable parts. Parts I didn't know about it would have NEVER knew about had I not have been here.

I tell Christians atheism is not a collective ideology they do not all think and feel the sane tgisbis also a nisconception christians have

I learned science is self correcting and not a thing that's can't be trusted as most Christian think

I don't think you learned very much from reading our views on the uncomfortable parts of the bible.  Because if you really understood what those parts mean, how morally bankrupt they are, and how unfounded and nonsensical, then you would have stopped believing.  

• Like 2

I don't think you learned very much from reading our views on the uncomfortable parts of the bible.  Because if you really understood what those parts mean, how morally bankrupt they are, and how unfounded and nonsensical, then you would have stopped believing.  

Perhaps what he learned is how to better pretend that the problem verses of the Bible are not actually problem verses. It appears he came here to learn how to bury his head deeper in the sand.

You are a sad, strange little man.

• Like 3