Goodbye Jesus

Philosophy And Spirituality

Orbit

I practice spirituality and I am not religious, nor do I think I am better than anyone. Where do you get these ideas? They sound like prejudices.

The old turning it back around trick lol. Nice.

Yeah Christians aren't religious either.  They have a relationship.  You can even ask them, they really believe it's true.  Religion is something else that other people have, not them.  

To me a big part of the non-rational intuitive is to question commonly held beliefs. There's so many things in our society that we hear over and over, and don't think about questioning.  I also question a materialist viewpoint and feel the universe may be like a computer simulation. 

I practice spirituality and I am not religious, nor do I think I am better than anyone. Where do you get these ideas? They sound like prejudices.

Yeah Christians aren't religious either.  They have a relationship.  You can even ask them, they really believe it's true.  Religion is something else that other people have, not them.  

To me a big part of the non-rational intuitive is to question commonly held beliefs. There's so many things in our society that we hear over and over, and don't think about questioning.  I also question a materialist viewpoint and feel the universe may be like a computer simulation.

I didn't say I had a relationship. You have some strange ideas about spirituality. I don't know where they came from, but don't project them onto me.

I didn't say I had a relationship. You have some strange ideas about spirituality. I don't know where they came from, but don't project them onto me.

Hmm I thought it was pretty easy to understand.  I wasn't saying that you had a relationship, but that Christians (not all of course) don't believe they have religion.  It's really common these days to 'not' have religion, and happens to be something I question.  Not trying to project anything.

Also, I don't know if you were referring to the universe being a simulation as strange, which I would agree with, but it's actually something that's likely..

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/429561/the-measurement-that-would-reveal-the-universe-as-a-computer-simulation/.

It's extremely strange, and also scientific at the same time.  Weird!