Goodbye Jesus

And So We Wait...

bornagainathiest

We (the Ex-Christian and non Christian members) patiently wait for the Christians to re-appear in the Den.

AN APPEAL FOR JUSTUS

The Redneck Prof patiently waits for Justus to discuss evolution (not abiogenesis) with him, having first asked on 31 Dec (three times) and then again on Jan 2, 5 and 7.

And so we wait.

And so we (continue) to wait.

Re-bumped.

Re-re-bumped for Justus.

Spock! Are you out of your Vulcan mind?

After what Justus said in Brother Jeff's "Challenge for Christians" thread, I don't think he's worth a bump. As you can see by my last post in that thread, I don't think Justus is even a Christian. If he's not, why wait for his answer?

On the other hand, BAA, consider this a bump from me to you because I respect your ideas. 

We (the Ex-Christian and non Christian members) patiently wait for the Christians to re-appear in the Den.

AN APPEAL FOR JUSTUS

The Redneck Prof patiently waits for Justus to discuss evolution (not abiogenesis) with him.

THE FAITH PROBLEM

The Redneck Prof patiently waits for Ordinaryclay to cite the hard data he uses to formulate his Teleological argument.

THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD

Ficino patiently waits for Ordinaryclay to respond to his criticism of Molinism.

ORDINARYCLAY : DISHONEST AND CONFUSED

Ficino patiently waits for Ordinaryclay to respond to him in this thread. 

THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD

I patiently wait for Ironhorse to respond to my Jan 26 post, where I demonstrated a direct contradiction between the books of Job and 1 Timothy and therefore also demonstrated that the Bible is unreliable and untrustworthy. 

IT'S A CIRCULAR ARGUMENT, IRONHORSE.

I patiently wait for A1 to respond to me about God entrapping Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

YOU CAN'T CASTRATE ME...

I patiently wait for A1 to respond to me as to why his 'proof' of the viability of Circular Reasoning isn't world news.

THE FAITH PROBLEM

The RedNeck Prof patiently waits for Ironhorse to respond to the eight Bible passages about breaking promises and lying.

WHO HAS THE TRUTH - JUSTUS OR ALEPHBET?

I patiently wait for Justus to say why we should believe him over Alephbet about anything, let alone mixing up science with scripture.

We all patiently wait for Ironhorse to specify exactly what body of empirical (i.e., non-scriptural) evidence he uses to support his faith - so that we may examine and question it.

And so we wait.

And so we (continue) to wait.

And so we patiently (continue) to wait.

Spock! Are you out of your Vulcan mind?

After what Justus said in Brother Jeff's "Challenge for Christians" thread, I don't think he's worth a bump. As you can see by my last post in that thread, I don't think Justus is even a Christian. If he's not, why wait for his answer?

To give the lurkers a taste of what 'True' Christianity is like - which'll make them want to quit it all the quicker!  ;)

On the other hand, BAA, consider this a bump from me to you because I respect your ideas. 

Right back at ya' Dude!  goodjob.gif

SUBJECTIVE MORALITY : A CASE IN POINT

The Redneck Prof patiently waits for End3 to answer his questions about subjective morality, first put to End on 31 Dec, repeated twice more on that day, repeated on Jan 4 and then twice more on Jan 5.

AN APPEAL FOR JUSTUS

The Redneck Prof patiently waits for Justus to discuss evolution (not abiogenesis) with him, having first asked on 31 Dec (three times) and then again on Jan 2, 5 and 7.

THE FAITH PROBLEM

The Redneck Prof patiently waits for Ordinaryclay to cite the hard data he uses to formulate his Teleological argument.

THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD

Ficino patiently waits for Ordinaryclay to respond to his criticism of Molinism.

KEEPING END3 HONEST

(End's got me on ignore - so I cannot patiently wait for anything from him.)

I patiently wait for End3 to retract and/or apologize for the false and misleading comment he made on Jan 4 about this site supporting his engagement with other members in discussion and debate. 

However, if he is a man of integrity and honesty, he should do the right thing and retract his comment and/or apologize to the members of this forum for posting this false information.

I patiently wait for 1AcceptingAthiest1 (a.k.a. A1 Steak sauce) to respond to my Jan 9 post which destroyed his justification of God ordering the Israelites to eradicate the Amalekites.

We all patiently wait for Ironhorse to specify exactly what body of empirical (i.e., non-scriptural) evidence he uses to support his faith - so that we may examine and question it.

And so we wait.

BAA,

...and we'll keep waiting because, being human, they have to binge watch their favorite serial episodes on Netflix, just like everyone else. ;)

• Like 1

The Redneck Prof patiently waits for End3 to answer his questions about subjective morality, first put to End on 31 Dec, repeated twice more on that day, repeated on Jan 4 and then twice more on Jan 5.

AN APPEAL FOR JUSTUS

THE FAITH PROBLEM

THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD

KEEPING END3 HONEST

I patiently wait for End3 to retract and/or apologize for the false and misleading comment he made on Jan 4 about this site supporting his engagement with other members in discussion and debate. 

However, if he is a man of integrity and honesty, he should do the right thing and retract his comment and/or apologize to the members of this forum for posting this false information.

I patiently wait for 1AcceptingAthiest1 (a.k.a. A1 Steak sauce) to respond to my Jan 9 post which destroyed his justification of God ordering the Israelites to eradicate the Amalekites.

And so we wait.

BAA,

...and we'll keep waiting because, being human, they have to binge watch their favorite serial episodes on Netflix, just like everyone else. wink.png

So in the mean time, 2PhiloVoid, hello, and welcome to Ex-C. 

AN APPEAL FOR JUSTUS

THE FAITH PROBLEM

THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD

KEEPING END3 HONEST

And so we wait.

BAA,

...and we'll keep waiting because, being human, they have to binge watch their favorite serial episodes on Netflix, just like everyone else. wink.png

So in the mean time, 2PhiloVoid, hello, and welcome to Ex-C. 

Hello, and Thank you for the welcome, Dude!

AN APPEAL FOR JUSTUS

THE FAITH PROBLEM

THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD

KEEPING END3 HONEST

And so we wait.

BAA,

Ah yes, that might explain it. Why have we not thought of this before? tongue.png

You seem like one of those few Christians to enter our Lion's Den that was able to tame the lions. Welcome to ex-C, 2PV. Hopefully you stick around for a while.

Tame the lions?  No, I don't think so. Sooner or later the fun will begin.

If 2PV is a Christian like he says he is, we're dealing with a person that believes a ghost got a virgin pregnant so she could give birth to himself so he could sacrifice himself to himself so he could forgive us. Then he raised himself from the dead, and gave 2PV the mandate of telling us all about it. 

When the nicey nicey stuff is done, it'll be on.

The only alternative I can see is that 2PV is some kind of Christian In Name Only that doesn't believe 3/4  of his own holy book. If that's the case, he's invented his own religion, and won't be much different than those we've been dealing with lately at all.  

Can I pull up a chair? I find myself playing the waiting game as well. On that note, can I get six aspirin?

If 2PV is a Christian like he says he is, we're dealing with a person that believes a ghost got a virgin pregnant so she could give birth to himself so he could sacrifice himself to himself so he could forgive us. Then he raised himself from the dead, and gave 2PV the mandate of telling us all about it. 

The only alternative I can see is that 2PV is some kind of Christian In Name Only that doesn't believe 3/4  of his own holy book. If that's the case, he's invented his own religion, and won't be much different than those we've been dealing with lately at all.  

Here's another alternative: He could be just on the cusp of deconverting. Let's wait and see.

Don't forget that he also died for about a day and a half for our sins. What a sacrifice!  :-)