Goodbye Jesus

Dragon Dinosaur Unearthed By Chinese Farmers-160 Million Years Old

Guest Furball

Guest Furball

Btw, does Faux (Fox) News report these stories?

I don't know, but the fact that you used the word faux for fox news....priceless!

I wonder how many "dragon" bones ended up as stay-hard elixir in Mr. Li's apothecary shop

I think Fox pretty much ignores actual science news. But.. since I don't watch it I really don't know.  Wendyshrug.gif

This would definitely be fascinating news!! Wow, the size of that creature. Wendytwitch.gif

Why would a good god have to make creatures so big and scary???Wendyshrug.gif

For us to saddle up, I presume.   … it wasn't really scary - maybe more like Puff, the Magic Dragon, and would have been a vegetarian too... just a big ole caveman reptilian horse!  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Let's call it… Mittens!

• Like 2

I can just hear the creationists now.  "The bible mentions dragons.  The writers must have seen something to make them write that down.  This discovery is just more proof that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time, therefore the earth really is only 6,000-10,000 years old and goddidit.  We win you stupid evolutionists."

Give it a few days, maybe a few weeks.  This is the closest thing to an actual prophecy you will see today.

• Like 1

Btw, does Faux (Fox) News report these stories?

I don't know, but the fact that you used the word faux for fox news....priceless!
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/01/30/new-species-long-necked-dragon-dinosaur-discovered-in-china/

I think Fox pretty much ignores actual science news. But.. since I don't watch it I really don't know.  Wendyshrug.gif

Fox News is quite an oddity. They do cover some actual science news (in fact, when I first heard about this dinosaur on Google News, the top link was to Fox News), but they still somehow manage to cater to the ultra-conservative creationists (by usually using distortions and strawmen when discussing religion and politics). Go figure....

My childhood fundie authorities made sure to outline that Satan created dinosaurs after Adam & Eve left the garden. That and thorn bushes, sand spurs, and basically everything in creation that seems unfavorable......

I wonder how many "dragon" bones ended up as stay-hard elixir in Mr. Li's apothecary shop

I worry about that, as well. We may never find out about a lot of extinct species because of those charlatans. 

Guest Furball

My childhood fundie authorities made sure to outline that Satan created dinosaurs after Adam & Eve left the garden. That and thorn bushes, sand spurs, and basically everything in creation that seems unfavorable......

sounds like satan is more active in the world than god is....hmmm