Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Is Savior.com Speaks Again.

Cianna200

This site has a tendency to piss people off of all religions, backgrounds etc, people have sent angry emails at this person, but I find it amusing at best and frustrating at worst. Check out what this guy says about atheism. http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm

yeah i have been to that website before may times. he is a heretic.

A very cruel one too

Guest Furball

What i find strange about that article, and anything else these people type out, is that they try to disprove everyone else's beliefs yet never allow anyone to disprove theirs. Thanks for posting it though. -me

What i find strange about that article, and anything else these people type out, is that they try to disprove everyone else's beliefs yet never allow anyone to disprove theirs. Thanks for posting it though. -me

He's one of those people who would prefer to not be challenged unfortunately, sometimes people still continue to believe they are right even with a mountain of evidence that they are wrong, the delusional type, and you are welcome.

If you think Bible verses are evidence then the "evidence" will be enough to convince you God is real.

If you know what the word evidence actually means then you have "deluded" yourself.    zDuivel7.gif

nice webpage. Love the look of 1999 "interweb"

Trying to discredit atheism with hellfire preaching, bible verses and emotional appeals is like trying to destroy a tank by flinging poo at it. Right tools for a job, right?

"I wont prove that God exists". Theres your problem there.

I love this quote:

"It is only through heathen public school brainwashing and demonic INDOCTRINATION in atheist institutions (such as state universities), that faith in God is stripping away and substituted with the lying principles of Evolution and the foolish lies of modern psychology."

That is hilarious and frightening at the same time.

His god sucks if that's all it takes to beat him

Guest Furball

If you think Bible verses are evidence then the "evidence" will be enough to convince you God is real.

unfortunately i was guilty of this as a christian. i thought the bible and it's scriptures "were" the evidence. this is why people cannot debate these people with successful outcomes. they believe the bible alone is truth and is axiomatic, therefor they think the scriptures (bible) alone is all the evidence you need, and faith in it as well. this is why they refuse the mountains of evidence "outside" the scriptures (bible). they think any evidence outside the bible is irrelevant.

Most of this just gave me a chuckle but the part where he said atheists are like Don Quixote attacking windmills pissed me off. He was saying if we don't believe in God why do we go on the offensive against Christianity so much. This guy is a pure idiot. With groups constantly fighting to get creationism taught in school, politicians governing through their religious minds instead of their logical minds, and these same people wanting our tax dollars to fund these things.... And to many more to list, that's why we go on the offensive.