Goodbye Jesus

Things Atheists Post On Facebook

Castiel233

This has to be the MOST derailed thread I've ever seen in my life! The title is, 'How About Things Atheists SAY on Facebook'.

Not, 'How Many Atheism Related Images Can I Post In One Day So I Can Once Again Claim Victory To Being ExChristian.net's 'Today's Top Poster' '

Seriously -- is THIS what the OP had in mind? Cuz all I've seen so far is a bunch of images and nothing any Atheist actually "said on Facebook".

Guest Furball

I did get these off facebook, just like the OP USED FACEBOOK MEME"S AT THE START OF THIS FUCKING THREAD! 

from one asshole to an even bigger asshole....my apologies

An asshole for pointing out the obvious? Really? Okay...

As of THIS moment, you have made 153 posts JUST TODAY. That's over 44% of all posts made here today. That's not being an asshole. That's pointing out a problem.

Take that however you will.

This has to be the MOST derailed thread I've ever seen in my life! The title is, 'How About Things Atheists SAY on Facebook'.

Not, 'How Many Atheism Related Images Can I Post In One Day So I Can Once Again Claim Victory To Being ExChristian.net's 'Today's Top Poster' '

Seriously -- is THIS what the OP had in mind? Cuz all I've seen so far is a bunch of images and nothing any Atheist actually "said on Facebook".

As soon as I posted I realized I had used the wrong wording in OP, Mods please amend to Things Atheists post on Face-book....Many Thanks...Cas

Guest Furball

Uhm, the person who started this thread posted the exact same facebook meme's that i used, so i guess you should shit all over him as well?

At least i am using this site to be an active poster, not someone who trolls through threads and then leaves smartass comments that are irrelevant. I am useful to this website, you are not. 

I did get these off facebook, just like the OP USED FACEBOOK MEME"S AT THE START OF THIS FUCKING THREAD!

Don't cry. We can get through this together. There's a bigger issue here than posting a bunch of pics.

Over 150 posts in ONE DAY? Only about 30 of those are in THIS thread. I don't know whether to laugh or cry?

I am useful to this website, you are not.

Yes, of course.

Guest Furball

No one is crying, but as long as i have been on here you seem to be a bad person who nobody likes. Every time there is a confrontation on this site, you seem to be in the middle of it. I remember you stating how much better this site used to be, and i realize starting shit with me is exactly what you want, you thought i was that troll matt when i first came on here without having the balls to ask me in pm if i really was him. I even pm'd you to straighten this out, but you were too chicken to pm me back. You were not welcoming to me, a new member on this site, when i first came on here and you have been bad to not only me but others since then. I really am surprised that the mods allow you on here at all. Your a waste of every ones time, and contribute nothing to this site but negative and frankly at times rude and disgusting comments. At least i get involved on this site and try to support people rather than put them down. I am not going to waste anymore of my time with your child like behavior. Go find someone else to start a fight with kid. -Cat

No one is crying, but as long as i have been on here you seem to be a bad person who nobody likes. Every time there is a confrontation on this site, you seem to be in the middle of it. I remember you stating how much better this site used to be, and i realize starting shit with me is exactly what you want, you thought i was that troll matt when i first came on here without having the balls to ask me in pm if i really was him. I even pm'd you to straighten this out, but you were too chicken to pm me back. You were not welcoming to me, a new member on this site, when i first came on here and you have been bad to not only me but others since then. I really am surprised that the mods allow you on here at all. Your a waste of every ones time, and contribute nothing to this site but negative and frankly at times rude and disgusting comments. At least i get involved on this site and try to support people rather than put them down. I am not going to waste anymore of my time with your child like behavior. Go find someone else to start a fight with kid. -Cat

Funny thing is, I never mentioned Matt's name to you. Not once...

I'd say you've all but confirmed what I and some others have suspected.

Your posting style is almost exact. Along WITH the habit of post-bombing.

C'mon, Matt, is that you?!?

I like atheist pics.  I would have up voted a lot more if I wasn't limited with up votes per day.  Kudos to Castie233 for starting this.

• Like 5

Guest Furball

Funny thing is, I never mentioned Matt's name to you. Not once...

You didn't have to, other members on here told on you. I pm'd dave, i'll let him handle it. if he tells me to stop posting, i will. -peace

Guest Furball

I like atheist pics.  I would have up voted a lot more if I wasn't limited with up votes per day.  Kudos to Castie233 for starting this.

Yeah, i am glad he did too. -post bomb