Goodbye Jesus

It's Not Worth It

Worthless

Hi Brian! Glad you're here. I think we would have had a few things in common back in the day.

Heck, now that I think of it, we still do. Just different things.  smile.png

What solidified  it for me as completely fake, when  having severe doubts  and  interacting with the persons associated with the   KJV  YEC Geocentric  basically people who were   24-7 Bible people, all of them accused me of  never having believed, being a fraud, a devil possessed,  a  CIA  plant   a  Jesuit,    a wicked evil devil   not just possessed but an actual devil,      when   the actual  truth   was  I was a true believer   as zealous as claimed   and seeing that  all of these people   who follow that Bible  literally as possible  and yet no "Holy Spirit"  was around to  tell any of them they were wrong in accusations  it showed me   John 16:13  completely false   and all the arguments against  Christianity are actually true.  

My  "born again"  experience  did change me  but  I think it was just the start of a religious  psychological simulacrum       and I had the personality type   susceptible to it.   If I had been in Pakistan  would have been Muslim for same reason I suppose.    A Christian with  zeal is  annoying at most not physically dangerous   had I been muslim  would probably killed somebody.

I see now how religion had it's time  when  society needed it but now it's   just.... stupid.

After being a young earth creationist  I still  see design  in nature  I just do not know  who  done it  and sure  do not  believe whoever created  really cares if I watch  the Kate Upton Cat Daddy  video

Boy, you were around some real asshats, aka little shits, aka self-important pricks.  It seems like you have set them aside and put them into your past (other than to remember who not to associate with).  Good for you. 

Worthless: You make Xtianity even more cruel and inhumane than I thought possible. How can you believe in a god as cruel as you describe him? The unpardonable sin is to think honestly? Rip

• Like 1

I think most people here have committed the unforgiveable sin, which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. There is no hope for most of you here. Your fate is sealed.

I'm not God and I can't see into each person's heart, but if you had the Holy Spirit as some of you say you have, and now have renounced it...that's it. That makes me sad.

Make yourselves as comfy as you can now because that is all that is left for you.

There is no such thing as sin and there is no such being as the Holy Spook. You can't actually blaspheme a nonexistent being, though I will say that poking fun at mythological beings can be a lot of fun! Glory! 

Yes, my fate is sealed, and it always has been. When I die, I will cease to exist, and I am okay with that. It won't bother me at all. 

• Like 1

Worthless:  Come to think of it, thank you for reminding me of one of the many reasons I stopped buying into the Xtian myth. Jesus said, "You shall know them by their fruits." And that's could advice in assessing people in general., unless you are in the business of selling the Xtian myth, can be very lucrative. I first became a Xtian because of gold nuggets tike 1 Corinthians 1:13. Which includes the following jewel:

"....and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I posses to the poor,

" and surrender my body to the flames. but have not love, I gain nothing.

"Love is patient. Love is kind, It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, I tis not self-seeking,

" it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs...."  Emphasis supplied.

Notice the word "gain" which I emboldened, above.  You haters gain nothing under Corinthians 13. But don't lose hope. Their a lot of conflicting parts of the Bible which you can argue about with your mythical god. Since you apologists interpret scriptures anyway that is convenient, whether accurate or not, this will be easy for you. Rip

Have you ever heard of the word, "love"? Have you ever practiced it? If so, wit anyone other than yourself and think exactly like you do? Of, course, you don't delight in others suffering, do you? You don't want all those whom you think is lost to be found, do you? No. If heaven were real and you were in it, you would love looking down on hell at all the suffering with delight, wouldn't you. And you really want this kind of God, don't you? Read 1 Corinthians again before being hasty. But, on the other hand, you can have any kind of god you want from the Bible. It provides a multiple choice. Or (more (likely) the Bible is hopelessly in conflict, so that you have no way of choosing.

• Super Moderator

Calling yourself "Worthless" is nothing more than embracing the guilt, shame, and false humility which the christian religion forces upon its adherents.  You're right; IT's not worth it.

• Like 2

Calling yourself "Worthless" is nothing more than embracing the guilt, shame, and false humility which the christian religion forces upon its adherents.  You're right; IT's not worth it.

Nice to see that you are posting again RNP.  Welcome back.     :)