Goodbye Jesus

Please Help

1AcceptingAThiest1

Bro u just broke my brain.

You win no way I could prove that

It's okay. We know you are going to stay Christian anyway. Slaves can't quit. They have to be sold.

Lol nice got me good on that one bro

Speaking of slavery so let's jump back to convuluted apologetics

Help me understand tho. If God liked slavery why did he free the Egyptian slaves and the Old testament slavery he allowed.

Does allowing something mean you enjoy it?

The ancient Jewish people were never slaves in Egypt. That's a fictional story. In fact, the entire book of Exodus, much like the rest of the Bible, is FICTION.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/staks-rosch/the-biblical-exodus-story-is-fiction_b_1408123.html

Yep and no Adam/Eve/talking snake so... No original sin or fall from grace... Or need to be redeemed.

It was fun teasing you. But your kinda just goofing around with the Christian stuff I think. You don't seen too serious. So it's fun. Not like Worthless. I need a facepalm icon for him

More "me, me, me". Not funny, just boring. Where is A1 Steak Sauce's promised opus on the reasons he is a Christian? That should be entertaining.

Can't bro thats why i even created this topic I only have access to Exc on my Cell not desktop and I will not write an entire story on a cell. Wayyyyy to painstakingly tediois and time consuming tobdo ok a small screen.

You would need to offer a mighty bargain to get me to do that Unless you giving me a ps4

To both jeffs

I'm talking about the concept. Within context of the biblical story

The concept that people accuse God of liking slavery is inconsistent with the fact that in the story he freed them whether u believe the bibles story actually happened is a different debate altogether

Speaking of slavery so let's jump back to convuluted apologetics

Help me understand tho. If God liked slavery why did he free the Egyptian slaves and the Old testament slavery he allowed.

See that was funny I admit i seen that video a month ago. That same person does a lot of videos that I seen. I watch them to see what the other side thinks. But bible study for me will be required to see all scriptures posted in video are accurstly represented and not cherry picked. Any body can display a point without looking at the whole picture.

To both jeffs

The concept that people accuse God of liking slavery is inconsistent with the fact that in the story he freed them whether u believe the bibles story actually happened is a different debate altogether

No slavery for Israel.

Slavery is okay for everyone else.

Except for when God appointed Hitler as leader of Germany.  Then it was genocide for Israel.  

Romans 13:1 there is no authority except from God and all leaders are appointed by God.

To both jeffs

No slavery for Israel.

Except for when God appointed Hitler as leader of Germany. Then it was genocide for Israel.

Romans 13:1 there is no authority except from God and all leaders are appointed by God.

Leaders in the *church* not just any leader otherwise the manager of Walmart was appointmented by God the leader of the toilet factory is appointmented by God. Any Joe starting a Satan cult and became a leader would be appointmented by God.

We must again remember to look at what the versesbare actually saying which is usually easier to find out when reading the entire chapter instead of 1 cherry picked verse

Example Christian cherry pick science and say the law of entrophy proves earth is withering away or we running out of resources... But any average critical thinker or science buff knows that applies only to a closed system.

See that's exactly what happens when people take one thing and run with it to support their cause without looking at more factors

To both jeffs

No slavery for Israel.

Except for when God appointed Hitler as leader of Germany. Then it was genocide for Israel.

Leaders in the *church* not just any leader otherwise the manager of Walmart was appointmented by God the leader of the toilet factory is appointmented by God. Any Joe starting a Satan cult and became a leader would be appointmented by God.

We must again remember to look at what the versesbare actually saying which is usually easier to find out when reading the entire chapter instead of 1 cherry picked verse

Example Christian cherry pick science and say the law of entrophy proves earth is withering away or we running out of resources... But any average critical thinker or science buff knows that applies only to a closed system.

See that's exactly what happens when people take one thing and run with it

Romans 13 refers to the government.

Obey the government.  Paul refers to the authorities.

Vs. 3   rulers hold terror     That isn't church.  That is government.

Vs.  4   authority bears the sword.   Again that isn't church.  That is government.

Vs.  6   this is why you pay taxes.  Churches don't levy taxes.

Hitler was the God appointed authority or else Paul was a con artist making it up as he went along.

But I am glad you mentioned church leaders. 

Every pastor of priest who molests children when only God was watching is appointed by God and must be obeyed.

Or at least that is what the Bible says.

Ok I need that face palm icon after all A1

• Like 1

To both jeffs

No slavery for Israel.

See that's exactly what happens when people take one thing and run with it

Romans 13 refers to the government.

Obey the government. Paul refers to the authorities.

Vs. 3 rulers hold terror That isn't church. That is government.

Vs. 4 authority bears the sword. Again that isn't church. That is government.

Vs. 6 this is why you pay taxes. Churches don't levy taxes.

Hitler was the God appointed authority or else Paul was a con artist making it up as he went along.

But I am glad you mentioned church leaders.

Every pastor of priest who molests children when only God was watching is appointed by God and must be obeyed.

Or at least that is what the Bible says.

When I say *church* I'm not referring to the people the "people of God" in general many people refer to the church as the people. Seeing how you can have church without a building anyway.

Point is one is not automatically appointmented by God for the sheer fact of being a leader anybody can be a leader but its leader of WHAT is that matters. The leaders of people that love and worship God not any leader or politician on government.

In fact Christians are taught to obey the law but...if the law contradicts Gods word we are to put Gods law first. Of the government told us to murder little boys and and steal. We would put Gods law first. Though shall not murder thou shall not steal

Still doesn't explain why God let the Egyptians free and then seem to allow for slavery earlier.

Does *Allowing* something happen mean you enjoy it.

Be prepared to face counter examples if you answer

A1,

I can save you a great deal of work, when it comes to you writing your reasons for being a Christian. 

All you need to do is read the statement and answer the question. 

Don't worry about what it means or where it's going - just read and answer as briefly and clearly as you can please.

STATEMENT

I trust my partner Maureen.

QUESTION

Why should you should trust her too?

Thanks,

BAA.

When I say *church* I'm not referring to the people the "people of God" in general many people refer to the church as the people. Seeing how you can have church without a building anyway.

Point is one is not automatically appointmented by God for the sheer fact of being a leader anybody can be a leader but its leader of WHAT is that matters. The leaders of people that love and worship God not any leader or politician on government.

In fact Christians are taught to obey the law but...if the law contradicts Gods word we are to put Gods law first. Of the government told us to murder little boys and and steal. We would put Gods law first. Though shall not murder thou shall not steal

Still doesn't explain why God let the Egyptians free and then seem to allow for slavery earlier.

Does *Allowing* something happen mean you enjoy it.

Be prepared to face counter examples if you answer

Good for you on calling Romans 13 bullshit.  You are smarter than the Apostle Paul.

God is a puppet.  God allows whatever the puppet master makes God allow.

Christian logic:

If a single verse says something good, Praise Jesus!

If a single verse says something bad, "You can't just cherry pick single verses, You have to look at the surrounding verses to get a true picture." 

or better yet "Ignore those bad verses...Here let me show you some happy verses..."

Guest Furball

I liked the jokes!

Who said i was joking? 

Sorry, i was just trying to be nice, something you as a christian seem to not be able to do. I sent you a pm thanking your for making me laugh with those jokes, i guess you can delete it now. What a nice person. 

Christian logic:

If a single verse says something bad, "You can't just cherry pick single verses, You have to look at the surrounding verses to get a true picture."

or better yet "Ignore those bad verses...Here let me show you some happy verses..."

Atheist Logic

If a Christian does one bad thing they all bad

If a atheist does a bad thing its an isolated incident because all atheist aren't the same.

If a Christian say your were never Christian they are a true Scotsman

If a atheist says you were never atheist they are flawlessly accurate.

I liked the jokes!

Who said i was joking?

Sorry, i was just trying to be nice, something you as a christian seem to not be able to do. I sent you a pm thanking your for making me laugh with those jokes, i guess you can delete it now. What a nice person.

Aw no i was still joking Lol. When i said "Who said i was joking" i actually was joking even with that statement lol Sry I guess it came off wrong. Not my intention to offend mY humor is just weird sometimes

A1,

I can save you a great deal of work, when it comes to you writing your reasons for being a Christian.

Don't worry about what it means or where it's going - just read and answer as briefly and clearly as you can please.

STATEMENT

QUESTION

Thanks,

BAA.

Fair enough because on my cell if I had to say it simply.

Not what everyone is expecting but

Its current events that keep my Christian. On a consistent and reliable basis I see current events coming closer and closer to mimicing what the bible has been warning us about. Everytime I doubt a current event happens VISUAL reality and proof at least for me I know not for you all. Its what's keeping me Christian.

Example its like someone told you your wife doesn't love you but then she keeps showing you otherwise.

That a how I feel with Christianity people keep saying no evidence its fake its a lie its stupid its dumb its retarded its myth.

But yet time and time an time and time again the current events prove to me at least I know not to you, that the bible is true despite the opposition.

The reason I wanted to do a desktop version is because I have evidence and non Christian articles to back everything up from NASA to top secret government websites articles and documents that prove my beliefs.

But again I can't do this on a cell so my words will be seen as empty hence why I was reluctant to post

Cuz I will just be mockery without my non christian sources

Please re-read my post and answer only the question I put to you about my partner (not my wife) Maureen, A1.

Please just read the statement (I trust my partner Maureen) and answer the question (Why should you trust her too?).

I've told you that I trust her and now I'm asking you to give me a reason why you should trust her too.

Please just answer that question.

Thanks,

BAA.

Christian logic:

Atheist Logic

If a Christian does one bad thing they all bad

If a atheist does a bad thing its an isolated incident because all atheist aren't the same.

If a Christian say your were never Christian they are a true Scotsman

If a atheist says you were never atheist they are flawlessly accurate.

Nah, you got it all wrong.  Not all Christians are bad.  Everybody was an atheist at some point because we are all born without belief in any gods.  

The problems with Christianity are systematic because Christianity is a system for changing the Christian's world view and values.  On the other

hand atheists are not united or uniform because they are defined as lacking one thing - belief in gods.  Aside from that one thing they lack atheists

are anything else so they are scattered all over the entire population.

Please re-read my post and answer only the question I put to you about my partner (not my wife) Maureen, A1.

Please just read the statement (I trust my partner Maureen) and answer the question (Why should you trust her too?).

I've told you that I trust her and now I'm asking you to give me a reason why you should trust her too.

Please just answer that question.

Thanks,

BAA.

ROFL I misunderstood u because you said #something to the effect of "instead of saying my story answer this".... So I thought u was giving me a simpler way of saying why I believed God

Instead if telling my whole story I thought you was suggesting to just tell you why you should trust your God.

Hence why u asked why I should trust Maureen

Well u should trust God only if you got to know him personally because know one trusts someone they Dont know or care about or even believe exist.

To answer your question and play the let's take A1s logic to its logical conclusion game by asking thought provoking questions

I will play along and answer anyway lol

Maureen why should I trust her too?

I can....trust someone I Dont know if I am nieve or just have a trusting heart like a kid trusts another kid or adult it doesn't know.

Should I....trust Maureen someone I Dont k ow, well yes and no. Yes because she hasn't done anything to hurt me and no because she could.

Logicially...Why should Maureen be trusted. I would say yes depends for one if she is known by someone I know or previously trusts then she also can be trusted. Like trusting a wife's friend because the wife trust them so will you.

I trust you Baa do I also trust Maureen even tho I never met her.

With God even if you trust me, you trust evidence logic reasons and science more than me because perhaps some Christians Dont think like atheists.

You would be more willing to trust that a God exists without evidence if it came from a peer who Has similar logical processes as you but naturaly u would still ask for evidence Cuz that's just who you are.

Sort for long answer but you asked an extremely vague question lol

Cuz u can also trust people in different ways I could trust my friend to take me to work but I couldn't trust them to be my replacement and win a card game for me.

I can trust someone will be truthful with me 99% of the time but I may not able to trust advice on attractiveness of a woman

So many different levels without being specific The way your folded your question its just a machine gun of responses waiting to unload

• Super Moderator

If you trust Maureen, that's good enough for me. But then, I'm a moron. I don't even have any evidence that she exists.

A1,

Don't worry about what it means or where it's going - just read and answer as briefly and clearly as you can please.

STATEMENT

QUESTION

Thanks,

BAA.

Fair enough because on my cell if I had to say it simply.

Not what everyone is expecting but

Its current events that keep my Christian. On a consistent and reliable basis I see current events coming closer and closer to mimicing what the bible has been warning us about. Everytime I doubt a current event happens VISUAL reality and proof at least for me I know not for you all. Its what's keeping me Christian.

Example its like someone told you your wife doesn't love you but then she keeps showing you otherwise.

That a how I feel with Christianity people keep saying no evidence its fake its a lie its stupid its dumb its retarded its myth.

But yet time and time an time and time again the current events prove to me at least I know not to you, that the bible is true despite the opposition.

The reason I wanted to do a desktop version is because I have evidence and non Christian articles to back everything up from NASA to top secret government websites articles and documents that prove my beliefs.

But again I can't do this on a cell so my words will be seen as empty hence why I was reluctant to post

Cuz I will just be mockery without my non christian sources

Our current events have absolutely nothing to do with the Bible. Christians have been trying to match their current events with the Bible for 2000 years now, and they have never been right. 

http://www.2think.org/hundredsheep/bible/recycle.shtml

Forget it, A1.  :Doh:

• Like 1

Forget it, A1. :Doh:

You'd have better luck asking a wet sock what the color 3 tastes like...
  • Like 1