Goodbye Jesus

Brother Jeff Responds To Brother Derek

Brother Jeff

I have recently been carrying on an interesting and amusing conversation with Brother Derek (an extremely religious Catholic) over my glorious Religion is Bullshit Facebook Page. Here's the link:

http://religionisbullshit.me/brother-jeff-responds-to-brother-derek/

Glory!

Oh my. This makes me suspect that Poe's Law may be involved here.

• Like 1

That was a good read brother Jeff.  Your answers were sound, and I think Brother Derek writes well for a man with a 4" hole in his left forehead.

• Like 3

You know, Brother Jeff !!!! Your calm, well-constructed responses would have been even MORE POWERFUL !! if you had used lots of ALL CAPS and at least four exclamation points !!!!

As if his silly arguments were not tedious enough. Sheesh.

I did find it amusing how often he mentioned Satan and Lucifer, almost interchangeably, which we know is incorrect. And all the random other lists of Biblical figures and catholic sacraments and such. Dude... not interested. Hello? Not interested. Dude, stop doing that. Dude. STOP !!!!

• Like 1

Didn't make it to the end. Brother Derek's incoherence was too much. ~Sister Lilith

• Like 1

This Derek bloke seems to take religious mania to a level I've not seen for some time.

You've done well with your replies, and keeping your sense of humor.  I would have had to ignore him.  Good job!