Goodbye Jesus

The History Channel The Universe Series

EyesOpened

http://www.history.com/shows/the-universe/episodes/season-1

I remember watching all of these series throughout the years. How accurate and credible are these series? I would like to know from someone who has an extensive background in cosmology. I found them very interesting and have watched them multiple times. Are they still making these?

I've watched a few episodes of it with my father, but I don't have the knowledge to speak to the accuracy of it. You might ask BAA (bornagainatheist). He's not a professional scientist, but he does have extensive knowledge about cosmology. We've been discussing cosmology and how the Lard magically accomplished it all just thousands of years ago! Glory!

Thanks Brother Jeff. I hope he chimes in about this.

I doubt, BAA will see this thread. You'd be better off sending a link to this thread in a PM asking him to take a look and possibly contribute. He spends most all of his time in the Lion's Den and Science sections.

I doubt, BAA will see this thread. You'd be better off sending a link to this thread in a PM asking him to take a look and possibly contribute. He spends most all of his time in the Lion's Den and Science sections.

Thanks Fweethawt. Will do.