Goodbye Jesus

Pat Robertson Breaks His Old Record

mymistake

. . . at fundie stupidity.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pat-robertson-tells-grieving-mother-her-dead-baby-couldve-grown-up-to-be-hitler/

A woman wants to know why God allowed her three month old baby to die.

Don't worry, Pat Robertson will share God's wisdom.

As far as God’s concerned, He knows the end from the beginning and He sees a little baby and that little baby could grow up to be Adolf Hitler, he could grow up to be Joseph Stalin, he could grow up to be some serial killer, or he could grow up to die of a hideous disease. God sees all of that, and for that life to be terminated while he’s a baby, he’s going to be with God forever in Heaven so it isn’t a bad thing.

I can't believe this guy became a millionaire saying stupid shit like this.  God killed your baby because

your child was going to become a serial killer.  It's a good thing.  Have a nice day!

Then why didn't god kill baby hitler, baby Stalin and all baby serial killers?

God has asked Pat Robertson to only share that information with those who join the 700 Club Chairman's

Circle.  With your faith offering of 10k per year God will surely bless you in ways you can't possibly 

imagine.  God loves a cheerful giver!

^^^  plus you get a nifty lapel pin!

But does this top his "demon possessed Goodwill clothes" warning?

Right.

Love the comments made on the baby serial killers, so I'll just comment on the one thing that wasn't commented on yet.

He could grow up to die from a hideous disease so let's rather make him die from a hideous disease as a toddler. Totally makes sense to me. 

• Like 1

Exactly!

I wonder how that lady feels now that she knows God prevented her from raising the next Stalin or Hitler or a serial killer?

They really need to get that guy off the air. Maybe he has dementia and they can't get him to leave the studio.

• Like 1

Guest Furball

His logic is as fucking mentally deranged as the illogical logic the christians use on here. Having been a psychology major and also having a friend who is an actual licensed psychiatrist, these people who hide behind the name of christianity/religion are actually clinically insane. That saying is true -  "Religion is society's accepted mental illness." Belief in the invisible and acting it out in society would land the average person in a psych ward for serious evaluations. But because the person has "religious rights," until they hurt somebody, they are allowed to roam free amongst the rest of us. This guy is delusional. In his 700 club shows, he actually closes his eyes and says god tells him that there is someone suffering from (insert whatever here) and that god is now healing that. Later down the line, some nutter says they claimed that healing in the name of jesus and were healed. Bullshit. Christianity is the greatest get rich scheme ever invented. These people sell delusion to the masses, and the masses are licking it up. Christianity is a religion born in an asylum, which is where its followers need to be until cured. -Cat

• Like 1

Guest Furball

I wonder how that lady feels now that she knows God prevented her from raising the next Stalin or Hitler or a serial killer?

Maybe she should ask god why he allowed her to get pregnant with the little devil in the first place. Why didn't god just stop her from conceiving instead of killing it at 3 months old?

• Like 2

Maybe she should ask god why he allowed her to get pregnant with the little devil in the first place. Why didn't god just stop her from conceiving instead of killing it at 3 months old?
If he did that, then he would've missed out on the opportunity to show his power and glory and grace and stuff.

And yet when a woman has an abortion, she is denounced over killing a potential Abraham Lincoln or Nelson Mandela.

• Like 3

Okay, bear with me here as I mildly defend Pat Robertson:

What if he saw what happened to Billy Graham? — Ol' sonny-boy Franklin and the Board of Directors for Billy Graham Ministries stuffed the old man in a padded room when he started softening up his hard-line Gospel message and saying that he couldn't judge people from other religions. Billy Graham softens up and suddenly the coffers of the ministry start to dry up because he's changed his tune.

So, if Patty saw that happen, perhaps it freaked him out and he decided to jump even further down the crazy Evangelic rabbit hole before the 700 Club share-holders do the same to him.

Just a weird thought.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Pat Robertson is a cunt. He was always a cunt. Now he's a senile old cunt.

People who listen to him and send him money should be arrested for promoting cuntery.

Pat Robertson is a cunt. He was always a cunt. Now he's a senile old cunt.

People who listen to him and send him money should be arrested for promoting cuntery.

But, I thought this was a FREE cuntery?

FreeThawt!

I just pee'd myself!

MOHO

So did I.

By using my freedom of choice.

How sad being told that god had to murder your baby because it was going to be a monster the likes of Hitler or have some disease so horrible that it was just better off dead.

mwc

• Like 1

How sad being told that god had to murder your baby because it was going to be a monster the likes of Hitler or have some disease so horrible that it was just better off dead.

mwc

I had to kill your baby now because otherwise I would have had to kill your baby later.

I work in mysterious ways.

. . . at fundie stupidity.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pat-robertson-tells-grieving-mother-her-dead-baby-couldve-grown-up-to-be-hitler/

A woman wants to know why God allowed her three month old baby to die.

Don't worry, Pat Robertson will share God's wisdom.

As far as God’s concerned, He knows the end from the beginning and He sees a little baby and that little baby could grow up to be Adolf Hitler, he could grow up to be Joseph Stalin, he could grow up to be some serial killer, or he could grow up to die of a hideous disease. God sees all of that, and for that life to be terminated while he’s a baby, he’s going to be with God forever in Heaven so it isn’t a bad thing.

I can't believe this guy became a millionaire saying stupid shit like this.  God killed your baby because

your child was going to become a serial killer.  It's a good thing.  Have a nice day!

Pat Robertson is fifty shades of batshit crazy. Unbelievable.

There are only a few people on "religious TV" that I would recommend to anyone to watch.

Billy Graham and Tony Evans are the two that come to mind that I think are trustworthy. I'm struggling to think of a few others.

- Scriptures warn of false teachers and false doctrines.

- Jesus said that "many" will come to him on the last day and say they did great things in his name and he tells them to go away.

- Jesus said the first now, will later be last, the last will be first.

-Test the spirits. 

There are only a few people on "religious TV" that I would recommend to anyone to watch.

Billy Graham and Tony Evans are the two that come to mind that I think are trustworthy.

Yeah, Billy Graham could be trusted to rake in over a hundred million dollars by scamming fools.  I've never

heard of the other one but if you like him he must be a con artist as well.

Jesus said that . . . . 

Jesus was a puppet.  Jesus said whatever the story writer made Jesus say.

• Like 5

How do agnostics and atheists test spirits?

Billy Graham and Tony Evans are the two that come to mind that I think are trustworthy. I'm struggling to think of a few others.

- Scriptures warn of false teachers and false doctrines.

- Jesus said that "many" will come to him on the last day and say they did great things in his name and he tells them to go away.

- Jesus said the first now, will later be last, the last will be first.

-Test the spirits. 

Or take note of the spiritual fruit of those who claim to love Jesus.

We see your fruit, Ironhorse!

We go into a bar and drink them.

We go into a bar and drink them.

Epic!   68.gif    beer.gif