Goodbye Jesus

Heaven

ironhorse

This does not sound like a fun place to live for eternity:

- Locked in to a forever praise and worship service where we are required to keep our hands in air and sing, sing, and sing. Doors are guarded by angels. No one leaves.

- White flowing robes with gold trim are the required dress. Wings can be used for added heavenly look.

- Harps are the preferred musical instrument but any instrument you wish to use you will automatically be able to play it as a master. No lessons or practiced required.

- No one is allowed to take a nap.

- You are not allowed to build anything. Everything you need is all there.

- There is not a library. Copies of the KJV are available. It is the only book allowed.

- Welches grape juice and broken saltine cracks are served at the snack bar. No hot dogs or beer. So, get over it.

- Every question you have will be automatically answered. Our heavenly minds will know all things. Schools are not needed.

- Baseball and other games not allowed. Even if you could, what fun would it be? Every player would catch every ball and hit a home run every time.  

Spend eternity in that place?

Not me.

Yeah, don't bother answering any of the outstanding questions put to you in other threads, Ironhorse.

That's your s.o.p., right?  Ignore questions, resurrect near-dead threads (and ignore any questions resulting from your new input) and start up fresh threads.  Do anything and everything you can to draw attention away from your obligation to Christ and the church.

This obligation.

1 Peter 3 : 15 & 16.

"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord.  Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope you have."

"But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander."

Since you stubbornly refuse to answer our questions Ironhorse, your refusal tells us that you do NOT revere Christ as your Lord.

Since you stubbornly refuse to answer our questions, your conscience is NOT clear and if you say that it is, then you are calling Jesus a liar.

Since you stubbornly refuse to answer our questions, you should be ashamed of your wicked behaviour AGAINST Christ.

• Like 4

Ironhorse...that sounds like the hell YOU create in your OWN MIND. Not sure where you get this picture from. Anyways...why bother with heaven and hell...it does not exist. And you will not go there except in your mind which you already did by listing up this weird set of assumptions about a heaven you don't want to go...you already went there.

Besides that. I am not going there either. I am not going anywhere. I will live my life and don't care about any possible afterlife because if there is an afterlife it will be...but meanwhile I live my live here on earth. It is the only life I have for granted. Therefore I think it would be wise to enjoy without worrying about what comes next. Actually this is a good advice in general...stop to future trip and be in the moment. That's as close to heaven as you can get...

And I really hope now that you don't abuse this thread again to just blurt out your stupidities. Thanks.

To the Moderators.

If memory serves, didn't Ironhorse have his knuckles rapped by having his 'fresh' threads (like this one) locked by the Mods?

To 'encourage' him to engage in proper, meaningful and continued dialog with other members, if I recall correctly?

Perhaps that time has come again?

May I also suggest that if he (once again) 'resurrects' a near-dead thread, his new content be deleted or the thread locked?

Thanks,

BAA.

A new tactic.   icon_lol.gif

Guest Furball

This does not sound like a fun place to live for eternity:

- Locked in to a forever praise and worship service where we are required to keep our hands in air and sing, sing, and sing. Doors are guarded by angels. No one leaves.

- White flowing robes with gold trim are the required dress. Wings can be used for added heavenly look.

- Harps are the preferred musical instrument but any instrument you wish to use you will automatically be able to play it as a master. No lessons or practiced required.

- No one is allowed to take a nap.

- You are not allowed to build anything. Everything you need is all there.

- There is not a library. Copies of the KJV are available. It is the only book allowed.

- Welches grape juice and broken saltine cracks are served at the snack bar. No hot dogs or beer. So, get over it.

- Every question you have will be automatically answered. Our heavenly minds will know all things. Schools are not needed.

- Baseball and other games not allowed. Even if you could, what fun would it be? Every player would catch every ball and hit a home run every time.  

Spend eternity in that place?

Not me.

well that is where you believe you are going so why did you post it in the first place.....if you don't want to spend an eternity there, then deconvert and go to hell with the rest of us ....

• Super Moderator

To the Moderators.

If memory serves, didn't Ironhorse have his knuckles rapped by having his 'fresh' threads (like this one) locked by the Mods?

To 'encourage' him to engage in proper, meaningful and continued dialog with other members, if I recall correctly?

Perhaps that time has come again?

May I also suggest that if he (once again) 'resurrects' a near-dead thread, his new content be deleted or the thread locked?

Thanks,

BAA.

Agree.