Goodbye Jesus

Help - Can't Find Post

Leahbekah

Hi All,

Can someone help me find the post with the "letter to parents" attached to it. I believe it was written by a man, and a file was there to download, permission given to use it. I never could read the letter, and now I can't find it! Please help! :)

Holy Farter, I come to you in the magical name of Jesus, and I lift Sister Becky up to you. I ask that your Holy Spook would magically cause her to find the glorious thread she is looking for, and that she would give You the glory. Thank you, Lard. In Kryasst's powerfully magical name I talk to myself. Amen!

Yep, that's the one! Thank you, Idk why I couldn't find it.

BLESS THE LARD! That was a very quick answer to prayer! Thank you, Jesus! Glory!

No problem. Glad i could help.

I am also even more thankful that Citsonga took the time and shared that with all of us. That letter made me really start searching for more answers myself.

Thanks Citsonga.

Dan

Really strengthens your faith that:u kno,seeing prayer answered so quickly.

• Like 1

Glad you found it. I hope you find it useful.

No problem. Glad i could help.

I am also even more thankful that Citsonga took the time and shared that with all of us. That letter made me really start searching for more answers myself.

Thanks Citsonga.

Dan

You're welcome. I'm glad it was helpful.

After realizing all that stuff I used in the letter (and more), I know there's no way I could ever go back to Christianity. There is zero doubt that it's a baseless belief system.

• Like 1