Goodbye Jesus

Dead To The World And Alive To Desire.

mylastelephant

Brainwashed and gagged by my parents, the world and religion, I eventually became deeply disillusioned by it all. I searched for truth endlessly while I lost my whole family, all my friends, my daughter and my sanity. I became a vessel of depravity beyond the words of mortal men and fell into a deep delusion. Years and years dragged on and it seemed that the grave would soon close over me. However I was still determined to understand why I was here, and after only a few years I found the reason and answer I was looking for. In the beginning I was in disbelief and thought myself to be mad, but I tested every thought, every principle, every philosophy I had. I found nothing lacking in what I understood, but I was not convinced even still. So I took it back to the drawing board to make sure it couldn't be true so I'd be comfortable with something new.

But no matter what I did it kept on resolving every issue and every gap I had. Then only a short while later I woke up to the fact that we all know what's going on but it's buried deep inside each one of us. A key to our freedom the universe has already given each one of us. So I used my key to open the door and realized that there was no want but desire.

• Like 2

Welcome! Your testimony is one of the shortest I've read here, but nonetheless quite intriguing. I would like to hear a more detailed account, when and if you are comfortable sharing.

Welcome! Your testimony is one of the shortest I've read here, but nonetheless quite intriguing. I would like to hear a more detailed account, when and if you are comfortable sharing.

I would be overjoyed to share as much or as little as I know, but I might take a back seat to this thread for a little bit. I've been a bit ill in the last week with what's been going on in my life, but I will leave you with something to think about untill I come back.

What if the universe we live in was designed for the purpose of a learning relationship. It's seen in nature that everything is made up of complex chemical relationships. And what if the processes that faculties this relationship is learning.

Welcome.

Keep searching.  And enjoy the ride.

Welcome!

I agree. The "answers" for how to live our individual lives to the fullest extent already lie within us. Unlocking and making them known to our conscience is the journey. smile.png

Welcome!

I agree. The "answers" for how to live our individual lives to the fullest extent already lie within us. Unlocking and making them known to our conscience is the journey. smile.png

I wouldn't want to be in a universe that would give the key to my freedom to anyone else.

Welcome.

Keep searching. And enjoy the ride.

The searching is over friend but the learning will never end. :)

Hmmm. Sorry but I think you've traded one delusion for another. Please research the latest cognitive psychology studies, especially those that deal with how we perceive reality before going down another rabbit hole of "self discovery" and eagerly spreading another mind virus to vulnerable folks here.

I don't mean disrespect, I'm sure you think you've discovered the greatest revelation in history.

But you haven't. :|

Hmmm. Sorry but I think you've traded one delusion for another. Please research the latest cognitive psychology studies, especially those that deal with how we perceive reality before going down another rabbit hole of "self discovery" and eagerly spreading another mind virus to vulnerable folks here.

I don't mean disrespect, I'm sure you think you've discovered the greatest revelation in history.

But you haven't. :|

Don't worry I keep telling myself that, but I keep proving myself wrong.

Sure to be sure.

Last night while stuck up,

The most piercing deception almost ruined me,

And I held on for dear life,

As there was no other realty to run to,

And then it became clear that subjectivity was fighting the objective,

So I took my logic and smashed every subjective idea,

And in the end I could be sure of what I understood,

Because I was left with the same as I was before.

Well I think I can talk about my testimony more now and how I've come to some of my conclusions. Dead to the world and alive to desire just means that I died to all of my wants.

As much as I understand my inner processes these ideas are highly theoretical and have subjective sticky notes, because I haven't learned enough about the process.

At this time I see that human mind has two lenses to accept learning.

1. Desire, on for learning.

2. Non desire, off for learning.

Learning as I see is food for the mind and we need lots of it to function normally, without learning we get sick.

The normal way to learn is to desire it and when you don't, don't desire it. This is free will at it's core.

Now this is where I see why the world is breaking down.

Non desire for most people has been turned into want, this is the very reason why people live with a massive hole. So the off position is seen as on, once off is seen as on then want occurs.

Non desire becomes a positive

Want becomes a negative

Now from these two opposites comes every complex system we call good and evil, but there was never a system. Good and evil don't exist, so then how does one get morality?

Turn on your desire and find out.

Trying to understand your mojo about morality... yes no such thing as good and evil, no cosmic war of good and evil. Morality would be a cultural invention. Despite this my natural desire is never to cause unnecessary suffering of any live form and puppies and flowers make me feel good

Welcome.

Keep searching. And enjoy the ride.

The searching is over friend but the learning will never end. smile.png

You never know; you might yet surprise yourself...

Anyway, keep learning and enjoy the ride.