Goodbye Jesus

War On Christians

Castiel233

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

"War" is a bit of a strong word. I don't see anyone taking up arms against Christians (unless you count Dylann Roof, and that was actually a racist crime). But I don't see why Christians in the UK shouldn't wear religious jewelry to work--can Muslims wear hijab?

At least they're not burning us at the stake these days. At least, not yet.

Oh, I'm sure if the Catholic church brought back its Inquisitors - we would see a lot more of this.

Oh, I'm sure if the Catholic church brought back its Inquisitors - we would see a lot more of this.

My sister in law is a fanatical fundamentalist Catholic and her Facebook page is full of fire and brimstone about alleged 'Heretics'- basically anyone not sufficiently fanatical about Catholicism like she is. She seems to want to bring back the Inquisition - seriously. We've cut her out of our lives, BTW. 

If the Church still have the power, they would still burning us at the stake. I have no doubt of this.

"War" is a bit of a strong word. I don't see anyone taking up arms against Christians (unless you count Dylann Roof, and that was actually a racist crime). But I don't see why Christians in the UK shouldn't wear religious jewelry to work--can Muslims wear hijabs?

First, let's not exaggerate.  There is no universal restriction on wearing religious jewellery to work.  The times when this issue arises is when a company such as an airline has a specific uniform policy that for example bans all jewellery and head accessories, religious or not.

For those companies, then the question of reasonable accommodation arises for religious persons.

Accommodation can be made in religious jewellery and head-wear if it is a genuine religious requirement to wear them.

Therefore, a hijab or a turban can be worn, if it is worn because of a genuinely held religious requirement.

When a Christian wants to wear his or her her gold-plated Cross necklace/chain, that tends not to be because of religious requirement.  Jesus did not say "thou shalt wear a cross around thy neck".  It's either fashion, or sentiment, or at at worst proselytisation.

• Like 1

The persecution continues:

www.adweek.com/adfreak/gay-marriage-opponents-act-oppressed-minority-despicable-new-ad-165651

bahahahahahaha

No really, watch these two short videos. They're hilarious.