Goodbye Jesus

Gay Marriage.....a Water Park Of Slippery Slopes!

1AcceptingAThiest1

I guess I should divorce my wife because she's post menopausal and I've been sterile for many years... After all, our relationship never resulted in kids and is apparently not "natural."

• Like 2

Oh wait, that whole divorce thing is also not "natural." What's a guy in my position to do?!?

• Like 1

But if being gay is an evolutionary step up or natural why can't they biologically have kids without extreme genetic modification or some strange scientific manipulation. Why can't they just put it in the hole and a baby come out?

How is this natural if they cannot naturally have kids?

Populations of social organisms have evolved in interesting ways.  For example, with bees certain individuals are born without any reproductive capability.  Nevertheless, they are beneficial to the population.  Same with ants and several other species.  Humans are also social organisms and live in groups of various descriptions, many of which overlap (e.g., nuclear family, extended family, neighbors, communities, states, nations, etc.).  Within many of those social groups, there are several individuals which add safety, wisdom, knowledge and other positive attributes to the group, but do not (or no longer) reproduce, such as grandparents, elders, celibate members, etc.  Homosexual folks have been, and are currently being, accepted into human society because they provide positive attributes to the group, mostly because of the way they act and behave within the group.  Many reproduce even though they are homosexual, although they do not do so in the traditional male-female-marriage paradigm.  They reproduce trough various means, such as non-marriage situations, in vitro fertilization and other methods.  To the extent homosexual behavior/tendencies are genetically based, those genes are part of the gene pool and I strongly think those genes will remain in the gene pool into the future.

• Like 1

But if being gay is an evolutionary step up or natural why can't they biologically have kids without extreme genetic modification or some strange scientific manipulation. Why can't they just put it in the hole and a baby come out?

Stop acting like an idiot.  Every year hundreds or even thousands of gay people have children the

traditional way, by having sex with a member of the opposite gender.  Plenty of gay people try to

live the way Christians demand that they live.  Sexual orientation isn't a lifestyle.

• Like 2

Natural does not have to mean "It produces offspring." You pick your nose, it's quite natural yet it does not produce offspring. Does marriage REQUIRE having children? No. People NATURALLY are attracted to different people in different ways and may or may not want to procreate. They just have sex cuz it feels good.

How many goddamn Christian men and women use birth control? Millions! OMG , it's not natural! How many Christian women have a C-section to give birth? Millions! OMG , that's not NATURAL!!!! Like someone here mentioned, God knocked up Mary without even using his God penis....that shit aint natural !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Like someone here mentioned, God knocked up Mary without even using his God penis....that shit aint natural !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not so sure.  Once you realize that the God penis is named "the Holy Spirit" it all starts to make sense.

Luke 1:35  "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall cum upon thee . . . "

Like someone here mentioned, God knocked up Mary without even using his God penis....that shit aint natural !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not so sure.  Once you realize that the God penis is named "the Holy Spirit" it all starts to make sense.

Luke 1:35  "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall cum upon thee . . . "

Bwahahahaaaaaa! 

:bukkake:

Isn't God penis called Godhead? 

--------------

I don't have too much to say on this subject, but...

For the love of Talos, 1A, please at least *spell check* your things. I have such a hard time reading what you're saying.

In all seriousness, 1AA1 is a bad example of a troll. He can never take the time to proofread his posts because:

1. He's on mobile and it's just too hard. 
  2. He's at work and there just isn't time.
  3. He didn't do well in school and never learned the finer points of how to express himself in standard English.
  4. He's too busy wasting bandwidth on debunked stock Christian arguments/concerns and laundry lists of logical fallacies.
  • Like 1

Because there are 7 billion people on the planet and Mother Earth is sick of our shit.

Perhaps a 20person polygamy type relationship would be more acceptable than two brothers and two sisters. If a man wants to have 19wives and they love each other and want equal rights and protection and visitation rights they should be able to. If gays can get married then any group of people should be able to as well. If someone wants to have 800 wives like in bible daysbthis should be legal too.

Maybe it should be legal. Why the fuck does it matter? How on Earth does what other people decide to do in their house/bedroom affect your life in any fashion whatsoever?

If my neighbours want to throw raging orgies every single night it only affects my life if they're keeping me awake with all their racket. Why I'm sleeping through an orgy, I have no idea, but the point is that it has no impact upon my life - especially if I don't know it's happening.

Yeah, it annoys me when my neighbours do weird shit - such as buying a custom pink Dodge Charger - but should I tell them they can't do that? No. Not my business nor my problem.

• Like 1

Wait, I thought one of the reasons to legalize gay marriage was so that gay partners can be with each other in the hospital under serious medical conditions.  If it's an incestuous couple, they're already relatives, so they can visit each other anyway.  

Just thought I'd throw that in.

I know there's more to gay marriage than that, but it's a big one when a partner can be denied to see a patient because the family says "that person isn't family."

In all seriousness, 1AA1 is a bad example of a troll. He can never take the time to proofread his posts because:

1. He's on mobile and it's just too hard. 
  2. He's at work and there just isn't time.
  3. He didn't do well in school and never learned the finer points of how to express himself in standard English.
  4. He's too busy wasting bandwidth on debunked stock Christian arguments/concerns and laundry lists of logical fallacies.

Plus, he can't find his password after his move, so he can't write his reasons from NON-BIBLICAL sources as to why these are the last days.