Goodbye Jesus

Afraid Of Sin Much?

christar

I need to let off some steam rant begins in 3..2..1

Why is every christian I meet so afraid of other peoples sin, their like a bunch of fucking pussies. I was never such a pussy when people told me fucked up shit, but they like loose their little minds everytime someone says something hardcore.

I am so fucking ashamed I was ever one of those sniveling sin wimps, GOD! I want to punch a fucking smurf in the face!

Rant over.

• Like 4

Your ugly sin may travel through the air and corrupt them. You know, their God is powerful, but not so powerful that he can't put a shield around them and stop your ugly sin!

Yep, good old Christian (lack of) logic.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Agreed. Many Christians are so afraid of being tainted by other people's sin that they avoid sinners like sin is contagious or something. Also, 1 Corinthians 15:33 says:"Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character.""

We heathens are bad company. It's like, in the day of judgement, if the Christian is standing too close to us, he might accidentally get knocked into the lake of fire with us. Lolz

Ha, I love this post. I feel the same way.

Fucking right on, you all know the sting of exposing a deep dark secret to a christian only to get whomped in return.

• Super Moderator

She said "taint."

I am so fucking ashamed I was ever one of those sniveling sin wimps, GOD!

I'm with you. I was the same way.

Just last night I remembered when one of my church friends got pregnant when she was 14 or 15 and I literally would not talk to her for a couple of months.

To be fair to myself, I felt like I could not talk to her. I didn't know what to say. I now wonder if I was actually mad because I was holding onto my virginity and really wanted to fuck everything in sight.

I want to punch a fucking smurf in the face!

Bahahahaha! smile.png

I am so fucking ashamed I was ever one of those sniveling sin wimps, GOD!

I'm with you. I was the same way.

Just last night I remembered when one of my church friends got pregnant when she was 14 or 15 and I literally would not talk to her for a couple of months.

To be fair to myself, I felt like I could not talk to her. I didn't know what to say. I now wonder if I was actually mad because I was holding onto my virginity and really wanted to fuck everything in sight.

I want to punch a fucking smurf in the face!

Bahahahaha! smile.png
I always go gooey on the inside whenever I hear about pregnant teenagers, it's all very sciencey.

if my doctor gave me illness and then cure me, I would sue his ass, not thanking him

I now wonder if I was actually mad because I was holding onto my virginity and really wanted to fuck everything in sight.

Pretty sure this had something to do with it. I know that's how I was. Resentful.

• Like 1

Why is every christian I meet so afraid of other peoples sin, their like a bunch of fucking pussies. I was never such a pussy when people told me fucked up shit, but they like loose their little minds everytime someone says something hardcore.

I am so fucking ashamed I was ever one of those sniveling sin wimps, GOD! I want to punch a fucking smurf in the face!

Rant over.

Do you want to punch Christian smurfs, or every smurf you see in general?  In private? 

The poe in me wants to say that you need to meet better Christians, but then of course the poe in me is a True Christian™

Rant over.

Do you want to punch Christian smurfs, or every smurf you see in general?  In private? 

The poe in me wants to say that you need to meet better Christians, but then of course the poe in me is a True Christian™

Don't christians appear like smurfs? all lovable and adorable, living together in their little smurf village.