Goodbye Jesus

In Town Yesterday

Castiel233

Went into town yesterday. I was walking down the high street and I saw this  gentlemen standing there with leaflets. My atheist sense was tingly, and I guessed he would be a follower of the Lord......This was confirmed  by the stand that was set up a few behind him, that had written upon it....."Church of Christ".......

A few feet down from him, was a couple of JW, a man and a woman, also with a leaflet stand. She smiled hopefully at me as I glanced at her (a forlorn hope).....perhaps no more than 10 feet down from the JW, was the rest of the Church of Christ gang, with musical instruments..........

On the way back, a noticed a couple of Mormons walking through the shoppers, and a few feet away from them, another couple of different JW, also with a leaflet stand..........All of this in the same street and within about 100 feet of each other.......

Each group selling a brand of poison, merely different flavoured......

And each group studiously ignoring each other.................  almost as if they knew the other group was full of crap or something and not worth their time.............................

Anyway, that was yesterday, and I was bored today (Sunday) so I wrote about this (non) event today on Ex-C, in the hope that someone would comment on it, but they didn't, so I went upstairs and laid on the bed and drank a half a can of shandy that has been on the shelve since yesterday 

• Like 2

As a former long time member Of the Church of Christ I can confirm they are the one & only true church of Jesus Christ. I know that is true because they are experts when it comes to taking scripture out of context & besides that they told me that was true & I'm sure they wouldn't lie about something like that.

Went into town yesterday. I was walking down the high street and I saw this  gentlemen standing there with leaflets. My atheist sense was tingly, and I guessed he would be a follower of the Lord......This was confirmed  by the stand that was set up a few behind him, that had written upon it....."Church of Christ".......

A few feet down from him, was a couple of JW, a man and a woman, also with a leaflet stand. She smiled hopefully at me as I glanced at her (a forlorn hope).....perhaps no more than 10 feet down from the JW, was the rest of the Church of Christ gang, with musical instruments..........

On the way back, a noticed a couple of Mormons walking through the shoppers, and a few feet away from them, another couple of different JW, also with a leaflet stand..........All of this in the same street and within about 100 feet of each other.......

Each group selling a brand of poison, merely different flavoured......

And each group studiously ignoring each other.................  almost as if they knew the other group was full of crap or something and not worth their time.............................

Anyway, that was yesterday, and I was bored today (Sunday) so I wrote about this (non) event today on Ex-C, in the hope that someone would comment on it, but they didn't, so I went upstairs and laid on the bed and drank a half a can of shandy that has been on the shelve since yesterday 

Atheistman AWAY!

Guest Furball

The Religion market is like the farmers market. Stroll through and decide which delusion you want to infect your life with. There are a group of jw's that hang out by the train stations here with a big ass sign that say's " what does the bible really say" as if they were the only ones to figure it out in the last 2,000 years. 

What is a can of shandy? What is a shandy?

The Religion market is like the farmers market. Stroll through and decide which delusion you want to infect your life with. There are a group of jw's that hang out by the train stations here with a big ass sign that say's " what does the bible really say" as if they were the only ones to figure it out in the last 2,000 years. 

What is a can of shandy? What is a shandy?

A soft drink, made from bitter and lemonade, useful for relaxing the middle aged

Guest sylensikeelyoo

And off you go, ya evil atheist, keeping your opinions to yourself and going home and minding your own business. What kinda sorcery is that? Dirty heathen. Society is doomed because of the likes of you.

• Like 1

And off you go, ya evil atheist, keeping your opinions to yourself and going home and minding your own business. What kinda sorcery is that? Dirty heathen. Society is doomed because of the likes of you.

I thought society was doomed because we had turned away from a god that was His own dad and argued with fig trees 

Guest Furball

I thought society was doomed because we had turned away from a god that was His own dad and argued with fig trees 

Lol - god creates 100-200 billion galaxies in the universe each containing 100's of billion's of star's, yet he is pissed of at fig trees and people who masturbate. What a crock of shit. Not only is christianity laughable, it is down right embarrassing. _cat

... My atheist sense was tingly...

This made me snicker. smile.png

I saw people with a "Jesus Is Coming Soon" sign on a street corner yesterday. This is NOT normal for my city. Had I not been on my way to pick up my daughter I would have stopped to see what the fuss was about.

Guest Furball

I saw people with a "Jesus Is Coming Soon" sign on a street corner yesterday. This is NOT normal for my city. Had I not been on my way to pick up my daughter I would have stopped to see what the fuss was about.

The end is suppose to come later this year!

10170976_10152049747916935_3890056401839

• Like 1

The end is suppose to come later this year!

10170976_10152049747916935_3890056401839

Considering the fact that we have predicted those blood moons well in advance, doesn't that mean it's not the actual really real sign of Jesus' return?

Like a thief in the night, and all that...

• Like 1

I worked in the waterfront area

in the pier, mormon is evangelizing by approaching people talking about their faith, including me

the guy looks about 20, and younger than me but insist to be called elder (his name) instead of just (his name) tongue.png

and in the train station across my place, jehovah witness standing near ticket machine with tablet in their hand showing videos and brochure stand

and when I was walking from the pier to the train station, a christian woman gives me a bookmark "jesus loves you and die for your sin"

and some of them can be seen everyday

cYg9zDwt.png

• Like 1

Lol - god creates 100-200 billion galaxies in the universe each containing 100's of billion's of star's, yet he is pissed of at fig trees and people who masturbate. What a crock of shit. Not only is christianity laughable, it is down right embarrassing. _cat

thats probably the finest summing up of christianity I have ever read and made me smile.excellent!

Guest sylensikeelyoo

thats probably the finest summing up of christianity I have ever read and made me smile.excellent!

Omgggg Cat that was AWESOME! SO TOTALLY agree with Angus that Cat wins this thread with that statement. I'm dying I'm laughing so hard!!!