Goodbye Jesus

What The Devil? Prince Of Darkness Is Misunderstood, Says Ucla Professor

Fweethawt

I hang with Satan every weekend. He's a cool cat. The smoking hot succubi he brings with him are a huge plus. 

• Like 1

I hang with Satan every weekend. He's a cool cat. The smoking hot succubi he brings with him are a huge plus.

Loner huh? [Just kidding]

• Super Moderator

It's amazing how much time and effort people will put into creating, dissecting, explaining and defending fictional characters.

Guest Furball

It's amazing how much time and effort people will put into creating, dissecting, explaining and defending fictional characters.

That's why i cannot watch those debates on youtube. I can't sit still long enough to listen to people argue over fictional characters and imaginary stories. _Cat

I have long thought that Satan is the good guy (history is written by the victor). I have a few chapters of a novel written about it and that new series Lucifer is supposed to be based on the same concept.

• Like 1

I have long thought that Satan is the good guy (history is written by the victor). I have a few chapters of a novel written about it and that new series Lucifer is supposed to be based on the same concept.

I've read several articles (I'll have to see if I can find them), where some ex-religion folks have made the same assertion that Satan was an "anti-hero" of the the Bible. It's an interesting concept based on the fact that Satan's "body count" is substantially less than God's, and Satan basically wanted humanity to have the gifts that God was trying to deny them, the earliest example being the knowledge of good and evil from the tree.

Loner huh? [Just kidding]

The eternal loner.

• Like 1

I'm sticking with that rebel from Nazareth.

I'm no friend of the Devil.

Dude, you can't be a rebel if you are THE cosmic dictator who gets to judge everyone who ever lived and

toss the ones who didn't follow you into a pit of eternal torture.  That is the very opposite of rebel.

• Like 3

Dude, you can't be a rebel if you are THE cosmic dictator who gets to judge everyone who ever lived and

toss the ones who didn't follow you into a pit of eternal torture.  That is the very opposite of rebel.

Right! He's not like us, the only True RebelsTM, who actually oppose the Dictator of the Christian Sheep and all teachings about him, with Lord Satan leading us by example in our rebellion against the Yahweh Regime. zDuivel7.gif58.gif