Goodbye Jesus

Can Religion And Science Coexist?

Guest Furball

• Super Moderator

No, they can't coexist since science is fact based and religion just makes shit up. However, some will always pretend that one supports the other.

No, they can't coexist since science is fact based and religion just makes shit up. However, some will always pretend that one supports the other.

I agree with this.

Once you take something on faith, you walk away from the scientific method. At that point it is no longer science.

Religion(beliefs) can not stand up to the scientific method without failing. That is where the two seperate.

I agree with this.

Once you take something on faith, you walk away from the scientific method. At that point it is no longer science.

Religion(beliefs) can not stand up to the scientific method without failing. That is where the two seperate.

Yes, specifically what religious people try to do is compartmentalize.  On this subject, say chemistry, I will

use the science that God gave us.  But on subjects like cosmology, evolution, geology or anthropology I 

will reject the science that has been corrupted by Satan.  I should know.  I use to be that guy.

• Like 2