Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

Islam: The world's fastest growing religion 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-39279631

Islam is the world's second-largest religion, after Christianity. But this could change if the current demographic trends continue, according to research published by the US-based Pew Research Center.

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Danish couple attacked over ham pizza -- http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3827/danish-couple-attacked-over-ham-pizza.html?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Danish police are looking for a gang who beat up a young couple over a pizza slice with ham. The woman now risks permanent damage to her hearing after being punched in the head.

Saturday night a young couple were attacked by up to five people "of other ethnic origin" in Silkeborg, reports BT.

Muslim takes her offspring to a Jewish hospital and this conversation takes place...

ISIS land/air attack pattern delta!

tFR5uZo.jpg

• Like 1

Muslim player won't display banks logo because the Quran forbids profiting from lending money.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/91394178/Prime-Minister-Bill-English-criticises-Sonny-Bill-Williams-decision-to-cover-up-sponsors-logo 

It would be nice to know if this was Karma at work.

AstonishingSeparateIberianmidwifetoad-si

On 2017-04-13 at 6:23 PM, Burnedout said:

In my area, there are quite a few Europeans who are married to American military personnel.  I talk with them, what I have been told by virtually ALL of them have told me that Islam is a BIG problem in Europe. 

Interesting, care to give an example? What are they saying, more specifically, and what countries do they hail from?

^
I guess the jokes on me :D

Interview with the French-Turkish sociologist Nilufer Gole

"Islam is taking root in Europe"

Sociologist Nilufer Gole talked to Muslims throughout Europe who would otherwise never get to have their say. The results of her remarkable study have now been published in German translation. Interview by Karen Kruger

3hVkvY.jpg

Shampoo ad...

C-12b93XoAENKIO.jpg

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

Shampoo ad...

C-12b93XoAENKIO.jpg

I assume you were trying to link this amazing gif?

So... the Swedish government most likely supported the election of Saudi fucking Arabia in the UN human rights council. :blink:

C-Xn_AkXsAUjOZ2.jpg

• Like 1