Fweethawt

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt    1,441

Danish couple attacked over ham pizza -- http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3827/danish-couple-attacked-over-ham-pizza.html?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Danish police are looking for a gang who beat up a young couple over a pizza slice with ham. The woman now risks permanent damage to her hearing after being punched in the head.

Saturday night a young couple were attacked by up to five people "of other ethnic origin" in Silkeborg, reports BT.

Thank you for your support
Buy Ex-C a cup of coffee!
Costs have significantly risen and we need your support! Click the coffee cup to give a one-time donation, or choose one of the recurrent patron options.
Note: All Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Burnedout    3,606

Fweethawt    1,441

From 1958.

• Like 2

Fweethawt    1,441

Fq7c7v9.jpg

• Like 2

Fweethawt    1,441

Iu8appL.jpg

• Like 1

Fweethawt    1,441

Muslim takes her offspring to a Jewish hospital and this conversation takes place...

Fweethawt    1,441

ISIS land/air attack pattern delta!

tFR5uZo.jpg

• Like 1

Burnedout    3,606

• Like 2

Burnedout    3,606

Fweethawt    1,441

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is related...

St Petersburg metro explosion kills 11 in Russia -- http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39481770?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Muslim player won't display banks logo because the Quran forbids profiting from lending money.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/91394178/Prime-Minister-Bill-English-criticises-Sonny-Bill-Williams-decision-to-cover-up-sponsors-logo 

ExPCA    103
On 3/18/2017 at 10:46 AM, Fweethawt said:

Danish couple attacked over ham pizza -- http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3827/danish-couple-attacked-over-ham-pizza.html?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Danish police are looking for a gang who beat up a young couple over a pizza slice with ham. The woman now risks permanent damage to her hearing after being punched in the head.

Saturday night a young couple were attacked by up to five people "of other ethnic origin" in Silkeborg, reports BT.

new definition for "going h.a.m."

Fweethawt    1,441

*crickets*

• Like 1

Fweethawt    1,441

It would be nice to know if this was Karma at work.

AstonishingSeparateIberianmidwifetoad-si

Burnedout    3,606

^^That has to be fake.  If that bomb did that kind of damage to the sidewalk, that guy would be badly injured or dead, more likely blown to bits.  

Burnedout    3,606

In my area, there are quite a few Europeans who are married to American military personnel.  I talk with them, what I have been told by virtually ALL of them have told me that Islam is a BIG problem in Europe. 

rjn    1,000
On 2017-04-13 at 6:23 PM, Burnedout said:

In my area, there are quite a few Europeans who are married to American military personnel.  I talk with them, what I have been told by virtually ALL of them have told me that Islam is a BIG problem in Europe. 

Interesting, care to give an example? What are they saying, more specifically, and what countries do they hail from?

Burnedout    3,606
22 minutes ago, rjn said:

Interesting, care to give an example? What are they saying, more specifically, and what countries do they hail from?

Several are from places like Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Britain, and I may have missed a few countries.  I spoke with a lady while I was in Walmart (big department store/grocery store).  I noticed she and her teenage daughter were not from the US so I asked them where they were from.  They told me a town in France not far from the border with Spain.  I was told that neither she, nor her daughter, could not hardly go out without being harassed by the Muslim men.  

Another time, I was in an electronics store and the woman who waited on me was from Germany.  Naturally I spoke to her in German.  We got to talking and I asked her what brought her to the USA, she said her husband was in the US Airforce and they got married and they moved to the states after his tour of duty was over.  After talking further, she told me her family was from the Berlin area and was told that the Muslims are very aggressive where they are and she has been actively trying to get her family out of Germany.  She can't stand Merkel. 

There is also a woman who works in the nearby Walmart who is from Belgium and she said similar things as the others.  

In fact, I have heard from so many of these folks almost the same or similar story.  The Muslims are getting aggressive about pushing their Sharia rules and even getting violent.  

Fweethawt    1,441

OSvI3n8.jpg

• Like 2

rjn    1,000

^
I guess the jokes on me :D

SkipNChurch    493

Interview with the French-Turkish sociologist Nilufer Gole

"Islam is taking root in Europe"

Sociologist Nilufer Gole talked to Muslims throughout Europe who would otherwise never get to have their say. The results of her remarkable study have now been published in German translation. Interview by Karen Kruger

SkipNChurch    493

3hVkvY.jpg

• Like 1