Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

Muslim Rapists Gang-Rape, Torture 17 Year Old Girl, Set Her Vagina On Fire -http://culture-wars.com/muslim-rapists-gang-rape-torture-17-year-old-girl-set-her-vagina-on-fire/

Two attacks were reported yesterday (16.12.2017) alone. A 17 year old girl was brutally attacked and gang-raped by Muslim rapists in Sofielund, Malmö. The attack occurred around 3 AM at a playground, with the victim suffering serious injuries, requiring hospitalization. Latest reports state that the girl was tortured with lighter fluid being poured in her vagina, and setting it on fire.

We Are the Bollards

AddThis.svg

.gov does its thing to spend more taxpayer funds to protect us. Again.
BUT it isn't muzzie terrorism!

....snipped, link to rest of "click-bait" and ads

kL

• 2 weeks later...

DSUAbl-XUAEa_F3.jpg

Here's a real-life stoning in case anyone is interested in seeing another of Islam's contributions to humanity. (WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC!)

Snowflakes actually think the USA is responsible for this behaviour... Go figure...

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Muslim husband is found guilty of murdering his convert wife with claw hammer and knife and burning her body after he had banned her from seeing her family -- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5275385/Muslim-husband-guilty-murdering-convert-wife.html

4831EE3800000578-0-image-m-367_151611642

• Sad 1

Buh, buh, buh, aunty-phaugh LOVES to kiss up to *anyone* anti-american establishment. They can't help but be GOOD. Can they?

ANTIFA LEADER LACY MacAULEY RAPED AND BEATEN BY ACTIVIST MUSLIM BOYFRIEND… ISLAM NAIVE?

POSTED ON  UPDATED ON 

501d223b7dec48ec7fad4a88bc66d5a3b4cf75f1

• Lacy MacAuley about her Muslim boyfriend: ‘Rape? All the time.’
  •  I was violently pushed, blocked from leaving freely, and repeatedly told not to speak. I endured threats that I would be burnt with cigarettes, flinching as he “faked” with his lit cigarette. I had to duck to avoid having sharp objects thrown at my face. I had water angrily poured over my head.

Feminist activist but Islam ‘naïve’ Lacy MacAuley, also a self-described anarchist and well known Antifa organizer in Washington D.C. featured in  Project Veritas’ undercover videos which exposed the #DisruptJ20 plot to violently disrupt President Trump’s inauguration,  writes about her horrific experience dating a  Muslim man in Turkey.

In November, Lacy went to Turkey for her usual ‘peaceful protests’ and fell in love with a  ‘charismatic activist’, a Muslim man who ‘said all the right things to convince’ her ‘that he cared about women’s rights and activism.’

Then the pro-women’s rights Muslim boyfriend showed his true color. The rape and abuse started to happen. Lacy may be an educated feminist but she’s very naïve when it comes to Islam because as far as she’s concerned, Islamophobe is a right-wing propaganda and all the bad stuff about Islam, they are fake news.

Lacy MacAuley recounted her experience with her ‘lovely and charming’ Muslim boyfriend in Turkey:

Things deteriorated rapidly. His insecurity and childishness got worse. In the following weeks, I was violently pushed, blocked from leaving freely, and repeatedly told not to speak. If I spoke anyway, anger erupted. I endured threats that I would be burnt with cigarettes, flinching as he “faked” with his lit cigarette. I had to duck to avoid having sharp objects thrown at my face. I had water angrily poured over my head.

Unwanted sex? Rape? All the time. He did not stop to determine whether I consented to sex. Several times, he turned off my wifi and lied about it, a modern-day form of gaslighting. He verbally criticized me for using social media, my main link to the rest of my life back in the US, and tried to discourage me from using it. He forced me to unfriend one Turkish man on Facebook, and wanted me to unfriend many more.

Religion of pieces, sure...

kFL

On 1/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, Fweethawt said:

Muslim husband is found guilty of murdering his convert wife

IF he won't be hung, shot, or needled, I'm sure a high porcine diet for rest of his miserable fucking life would be a good thing..

kFL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Super Moderator

The first two paragraphs from the article^^:

Qaisar Mahmood, a Muslim born in Pakistan, is the new head of the Swedish National Heritage Board. This is an extremely anomalous appointment, since he readily admits that he has not read anything about Sweden’s cultural heritage. But his new job is not really about preserving and protecting Sweden’s cultural heritage and historical sites at all.

Qaisar Mahmood, who once rode his motorcycle around Sweden in an apparently failed attempt to discover what being Swedish consisted of, is using his position as head of the Swedish National Heritage Board not to highlight and celebrate that heritage, but to downplay Sweden’s cultural heritage and history, and to create a false narrative that will help compel Swedes to accept mass Muslim migration. He says he doesn’t want simply to alert people to Viking artifacts and the like, but to use Sweden’s history to “create the narrative” that will make Muslim migrants “part of something.”

:49::49::49::49::49:

• Sad 1