Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

• Super Moderator

^^^This guy is a respected intellectual in the Muslim world and a medical doctor yet doesn't even understand the definition of scientific theory. WendyDoh.gif  He sounds like many of our locally grown creationists -- but with a muslim accent.  It took a lot of courage on the part of the ex-muslim atheist medical student who asked the question.  I hope doesn't get beheaded.

LOL a thread full of bad Islamic ideas... And many here just want to leave the gates open to them. 

Makes sense.

I used to sit in the pew and hear about the evils of atheists (and gays and wrong xians and other religionists) with all sorts of examples.  How's this thread any different?  There's always someone in some group that's considered evil and there's always someone in some group that's causing shit.  And there's always someone in some other group using that to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD).

mwc

• Super Moderator
I used to sit in the pew and hear about the evils of atheists (and gays and wrong xians and other religionists) with all sorts of examples.  How's this thread any different?

Uh, Jihadists are strapping bombs to their own children and killing random people all around the world on a daily basis. I'd say it IS a bit different than the gay or atheist "threat."

I used to sit in the pew and hear about the evils of atheists (and gays and wrong xians and other religionists) with all sorts of examples.  How's this thread any different?

Uh, Jihadists are strapping bombs to their own children and killing random people all around the world on a daily basis. I'd say it IS a bit different than the gay or atheist "threat."

Before the xians had another bogeyman the simple mugger on the street was an atheist.  The cat burgler was an atheist.  The rapist was an atheist.  The murderer was an atheist.  These things were taught from the pulpit.  That is their perspective.  That is how some, perhaps a great many, xians view the world.  The threats were real to them.

Now that I *am* an atheist my perspective tells me that all the above is true.  It's also not universally true.  Atheists are all of those things and worse.  But not all atheists are those things at all.  Likewise Muslims.  Likewise Christians.  Likewise <group>.

I fully acknowledge the horrific things that are done by Muslims.  I also fully acknowledge the horrific things that are *not* done by Muslims.  Currently those things *not* done far outnumber those things that are done by nearly a billion to one each day.

mwc

The thread is titled 'How Islam Infects' not, 'How Muslims Infect'. I hope that's clear to everyone.

• Super Moderator

The thread is titled 'How Islam Infects' not, 'How Muslims Infect'. I hope that's clear to everyone.

Doesn't matter as long as there is a Muslim somewhere not killing people. Knocking Islam's Jihad against all infidels (any and all non-Muslims) always seems to be seen as racism (though Muslim isn't a race), hatred of brown people in general and an endorsement of US foreign policy and/or Trump. The fact that Islam negatively impacts Muslims the most usually goes unnoticed. The fact that you might be more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by an Islamic terrorist is often trotted out. I guess the implication is that lightning strikes are somewhat rare so we might as well not take measures to protect ourselves from them since we're more likely to be struck down by an automobile.

Got nothing to say to something that reads like a bunch of riddles. Maybe try plain English next time?

Imam allegedly slits 20-year-old lover’s throat in attempt to use her for money ritual [PHOTOS] -- http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/30/imam-allegedly-slits-20-year-old-lovers-throat-in-attempt-to-use-her-for-money-ritual-photos/

Just thought I'd post up the back cover from the (seemingly self-published) book (written by a xian missionary, a "doctor" in missiology at that) the OP is taken from (since my earlier posts about world-view were clearly seen as coming from left field):

This is a fascinating, well illustrated and thoroughly documented response to the relentless anti-Christian propaganda that has been generated by Muslin and Marxist groups and by Hollywood film makers. As Karl Marx declared: The first battlefield is the re-writing of History! Peter knows first hand the nature of the enemy the West is facing and exposes it brilliantly in this book on Islam. He begins by documenting the close relationship between Islam and slavery and then chapter by chapter reveals the terrible cost of thirteen centuries of Islamic invasion, conquest and brutalisation. This is a book that every Christian should read and pass along to friends; and one that every home-schooling family should require as part of their children s curriculum. Dr. Brian M. Abshire

Dr. Peter Hammond cuts through layers of misinformation and uncovers astonishing historical facts and details long buried by Islamic revisionists. You ll find out their real agenda for tomorrow by discovering what they actually did yesterday plus a field-tested plan of how to win Muslims to Christ. Rev. Bill Bathman

For the sake of this generation, and coming ones, someone had to do what Dr. Peter Hammond has just done; setting the record straight on the different role players in the slave trade. Rev. Fano Sibisi

Slavery, Terrorism & Islam, is must reading to all those who want to find out the roots of the Terrorism that is threatening global security. Rev. Jeffreys Kayanga

Anyhow, the original premise seems quite sound given all this so carry on.  I was "mistaken" (read: not mistaken) that that this was the same sort of teaching (FUD) that came down from the pulpit like before.  But if you don't believe me you should trust three Reverends and these two Doctors.

mwc

No one in this thread finds it ironic that we accuse our xian visitors of cherry picking? 

Rhetorical arguments and anecdotes may be convincing, but they aren't scientifically based or good ways to assess reality. 

*backing out again*

The only way to get cherries is to pick them.

mwc

• Super Moderator

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/world/asia/flawed-justice-after-a-mob-killed-an-afghan-woman.html?referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_r=0

Nothing wrong with the religion itself, it's just a small number of fanatics that give it a bad name. Every one of those few fanatics must have assembled for this one scene captured on film and video here. Maybe this small group travels around to the hundreds of other mob scenes we have witnessed around the world. You know, just as actors working for the CIA to put the religion of peace in a bad light. Let's welcome followers of the religion that widely condones this kind of behavior with open arms, okay? Good idea!

Rather than arbitrarily pronouncing Islam a religion of peace, investing some time in studing & researching its history, teachings & traditions might be a wise thing to do. If that is done I believe people won't be so quick to declare it a benign religion of peace.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/world/asia/flawed-justice-after-a-mob-killed-an-afghan-woman.html?referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_r=0

Nothing wrong with the religion itself, it's just a small number of fanatics that give it a bad name. Every one of those few fanatics must have assembled for this one scene captured on film and video here. Maybe this small group travels around to the hundreds of other mob scenes we have witnessed around the world. You know, just as actors working for the CIA to put the religion of peace in a bad light. Let's welcome followers of the religion that widely condones this kind of behavior with open arms, okay? Good idea!

Some key points for those that don't wish to read through this --

In the videos, Farkhunda seems at first to be screaming in pain from the kicks, but then her body convulses under the blows, and soon, she stops moving at all. Even when the mob pulls her into the street and gets a car to run over her, and she is dragged 300 feet, the police stand by.

By then, she was little more than a clothed mass of blood and bones. Yet still more people came to beat her. One of the most fervent was a young man, Mohammad Yaqoub, who worked at an eyeglasses shop. He heard the crowd as Farkhunda was dragged behind the car and rushed out, eager to join.

Eight months later, neatly dressed with a small beard and mustache, Mr. Yaqoub hardly looked like someone capable of violence. Yet in the videos, he is so caught up in the moment that he has a terrifying ferocity.

“People were saying, ‘If someone doesn’t hit her, he is an infidel.’ That was when I got emotional and hit her twice,” he said in an interview at Pul-i-Charkhi prison, just east of Kabul. “My third punch hit the road, and my hand got injured.”

After going back to his shop and patching up his hand, he heard the men outside still shouting and said he felt drawn back. The men had dragged Farkhunda’s body to the riverbank, and Mr. Yaqoub looked for heavy rocks to drop on her. One was so large, he could barely lift it, he said.

--------

Islam becomes a religion of peace once submission to its authority is made. That's what Islam means: "submission." Before that, those who do not submit are in the "camp of war." The "camp of peace" is the Islamic world.

Muslims slaughtering each other? No, just the false Muslims being purged out by the true Muslims.

• Like 2

There's something about the mentality of people that can do this to another human being... It's not the "terrorism" I fear... It's the barbaric, dark age mentality, honestly. 

There's something about the mentality of people that can do this to another human being... It's not the "terrorism" I fear... It's the barbaric, dark age mentality, honestly. 

Same as this:

The mob lynching of a 50-year-old Muslim farmer last week over a rumor that he was eating beef in his home in a village near New Delhi has sparked a backlash of sorts in India.

Washington Post

Or maybe:

“You are now going to hell and please remember not to steal when you are there,” the mob leader said and then put the lighted match on him and watched him burned. His death was slow and painful. I watched helplessly how he tried to die faster to avoid the pains to no avail.

Hi crime; “He stole a phone from the lady standing over there. He is a thief and deserves to die,” one of the mob members told me. It was just one of 25 incidents of mob justice I have witnessed in Douala in six months.

Camaroon Journal

Mob justice is a special sort of madness justice.

mwc

Eyewitness Account Of The "Monstrous" Migrant Attacks In Germany: "It's Like Civil War"

On Tuesday, we documented multiple reports that suggest as many as 1,000 men “of Arab or North African origin” participated in what appeared to be coordinated attacks on German women in Cologne.

“About 90 women have reported being robbed, threatened or sexually molested at New Year celebrations outside [the city’s] cathedral,” Reuters writes, adding that the men were “between 18 and 35” and appeared to be “mostly drunk.”

Cologne mayor Henriette Reker called the incident “unbelievable and intolerable” while Justice Minister Heiko Maas described the attacks as “a new scale of organized crime."

For her part, Reker has been variously criticized for comments which seem to place some of the blame with the victims. "The Mayor of Cologne said today that women should adopt a “code of conduct” to prevent future assault at a crisis meeting following the sexual attack of women by 1000 men on New Year’s eve," The Independent reports. "The suggested code of conduct includes maintaining an arm’s length distance from strangers, to stick within your own group, to ask bystanders for help or to intervene as a witness, or to inform the police if you are the victim of such an assault." 

Rape

• Super Moderator

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/world/middleeast/isis-militant-mother-raqqa.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Okay, so a Muslim kills his own mother over religion. Not remarkable, but the murder was committed in front of hundreds gathered in the big modern city of Beirut. What so many miss (or dismiss) in all these stories is the widespread acceptance of such behavior within Islamic culture. I don't see how people can continue to deny that the religion itself spawns bloodthirsty societies who provide a million enablers for every act of terror, murder, mayhem and general cruelty done in the name of Allah.

The one great thing France has done for all of humanity was win the battle of Tours. And even now the Reconquista doesn't look so bad..... And Rodney Stark's book on the Crusades is definitely much more persuasive. I'm not a fan of organized religion on principle, or any systematic form of irrationality. I knew a few Muslims and.... their views were.... interesting. They wanted the women at college to dress better and complained to the school all the damn time. Plus they'd try flirting way too much and get angry when the woman rejected them, visibly enraged. It scared a lot of women. Then one of them went after a girl, and the school installed a security system for emergencies. My sister was happy when the university allowed concealed carry because it meant she couldn't get hurt on campus. That's another thing, Muslims hated how Idahoans always packed heat. And they are smart. Like engineering smart. Their groups ally with the liberal pc groups on campus, and invite them to events. Then use those groups to give them cover to do whatever they want. If you don't support taking refugees, you're heartless and evil. If they do anything bad, it's not them, it's our fault for not being more accommodating. To keep in perspective Christian churches in Germany were removing their religious ornamentation in order to not upset the Muslims and still Köln happened.