Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

166348.jpg

Oh, that is hilarious! Love it!

Dear Liberals: Your Hypocrisy on Islam is Most Staggering of All…

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/dear-liberals-your-hypocrisy-on-islam-is-most-staggering-of-all/

Dear Cowering, Leftist Appeasers,

Seriously, what is it with you? Thinking about this particular affinity makes me scratch my head bald. At the very least, to thinning of Trump-like proportions. Over here in the United States, you leftists harp on about gay rights, gay wedding cakes, how horrible Christians are for disagreeing with baking gay wedding cakes, transexual men getting women’s awards; then comes feminism with its man-spreading, mansplaining, the constant complaining about the mythical pay gap. It gets exhausting.

When you’re not whining about transgender bathrooms you’re whining about women’s access to birth control. But when it comes to Islam, the most intolerant of the “intolerant,” you’re all…

Wow... I can't believe you posted that, BO.  :blink:

There wasn't one, single Muslim in that video. ^_^

5 min video worth every second in gold.

• Like 1

This is funny and really doesn't belong here but, it'll be okay.

0yt50y00s1az.jpg

• Like 1

Holy shit - this girl is very brave, but foolish. Hope nothing happens to her

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/94844176/saudi-girls-miniskirt-video-draws-conservative-ire

And regarding infection - see the comments below with people drawing false equivocation between Islamic religious dress code, and dress code for professional athletes etc 

Holy shit - this girl is very brave, but foolish. Hope nothing happens to her

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/94844176/saudi-girls-miniskirt-video-draws-conservative-ire

And regarding infection - see the comments below with people drawing false equivocation between Islamic religious dress code, and dress code for professional athletes etc 

She's been arrested now:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/18/a-video-of-a-woman-in-a-skirt-sparks-outrage-in-saudi-arabia/?utm_term=.6bef533058e4

I hope she won't be executed for this. Oh, how I hate those scummy intolerant fools! Wotta buncha crazies...

• Like 2

City of Ghosts

The website Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently (RBSS) publishes firsthand accounts of the war crimes of ISIS in often horrific detail. City of Ghosts, a new documentary by Oscar-nominated director Matthew Heineman, tells the story of the citizen journalists who risk their lives to tell the world about the atrocities committed by the Islamic State.

...snipped

kFL

23 hours ago, Tsathoggua9 said:

I hope she won't be executed for this. Oh, how I hate those scummy intolerant fools! Wotta buncha crazies...

Surprisingly, they've released her.

3 minutes ago, Citsonga said:

Oh, good! maybe they decided to "play nice", for once...

1 hour ago, Citsonga said:

Hmmm, that's fishy. I'm afraid they'll nab her again when the hullabaloo dies down.  I hope I'm wrong. 

1 hour ago, ThereAndBackAgain said:

Hmmm, that's fishy. I'm afraid they'll nab her again when the hullabaloo dies down.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Unfortunately, that's definitely a possibility.

• Super Moderator
5 hours ago, Citsonga said:

If the government doesn't get her, some tribal jackass/es will.    (I sure hope not though!)