Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

This is sensation I find in forefront of mind when Occidental nations allow sharia to infect its society.

liberals islam hung.jpg

• Like 1

Read this article.
Is this any kind of culture we would wish to "accept" or "import" into our lives?

Ladies, not sure how many of you would allow "this" to happen.

http://dailym.ai/2wspScL

'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims

"Rule 38 Special"

kFL

DLtpkREVAAA7Dio.jpg

Girl, 17, 'suffers three separate sex attacks' on way home from night out -- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

For those who can't make the connection between this thread title and the article, here's a picture of the area where this crime took place during the daytime.

tower-hamlets.jpg

• Sad 2

Meanwhile here in Atlanta....

Beat to the beats!

Atlanta: Muslims get bloody in brutal ritual at mosque (video)
OCTOBER 19, 2017 / CREEPING

These bloody Ashura rituals are performed by frenzied Muslims all across the U.S., often times including and endangering young children.

tahani-mansour-victim-of-honor-violence.

She's dead...

Her Muslim father killed her in her sleep. He shot her in the back of the head and once through the side of her face. She did not die immediately. She died during an emergency brain surgery.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/10/20/ohio-muslim-honor-killed-daughter/

This is hitting pretty close to home for me. Fucking God damn pigs. 

Thank all you liberal pieces of shit that have no problem with this and allowing these animals into our country. You helped kill this girl.

• Sad 1

Muslim professor arrested, dragged off LA-bound Southwest flight after complaining about dogs

la-me-ln-southwest-airlines-woman-remove

Another Muslim supremacist who will blame Islamophobia – a subject she literally teaches. Source: Charges filed against passenger who complained of allergies on Southwest flight and was forcibly removed – LA Times

A 46-year-old college professor who complained of life-threatening allergies was arrested Tuesday after being forcibly removed from a Southwest Airlines flight that was bound for Los Angeles and carried dogs in the cabin.

The incident, which was captured in jumpy cellphone video, occurred at Baltimore-Washington International Airport after a passenger asked that two dogs be removed from the aircraft, according to a witness. Instead, the flight crew asked the woman to leave, and she refused.

Anila Daulatzai of Baltimore was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct, failure to obey a reasonable and lawful order, disturbing the peace, obstructing and hindering a police officer and resisting arrest, said Lt. Kevin Ayd of the Maryland Transportation Authority Police.

..snipped text and ads

^^^ racially motivated police brutality ^^^ NEXT!

This is the kind of stupid shit that people do when they spend their entire life learning to read one single book without going to school to learn any other types of reasoning skills or are taught anything about common sense.

https://i.imgur.com/68BHn03.gifv

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2017 at 12:49 PM, Fweethawt said:

tahani-mansour-victim-of-honor-violence.

She's dead...

Her Muslim father killed her in her sleep. He shot her in the back of the head and once through the side of her face. She did not die immediately. She died during an emergency brain surgery.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/10/20/ohio-muslim-honor-killed-daughter/

This is hitting pretty close to home for me. Fucking God damn pigs. 

Thank all you liberal pieces of shit that have no problem with this and allowing these animals into our country. You helped kill this girl.

Goddammit!  That fuckin' worthless piece of shit needs the same treatment he gave his daughter. After gettin' a damm good beatin'.... 

1 hour ago, Tsathoggua9 said:

Goddammit!  That fuckin' worthless piece of shit needs the same treatment he gave his daughter. After gettin' a damm good beatin'.... 

That's awfully bigoted and racist of you to think that. You are the problem here, not him.

*end sarcasm*

Shit happened practically in my back yard.

11 minutes ago, Fweethawt said:

That's awfully bigoted and racist of you to think that. You are the problem here, not him.

*end sarcasm*

Shit happened practically in my back yard.

I know!  I'ma juss so darn awful, I tells ya.....

Just a potential honor killing in progress... Nothing to see here. Move along...

• Sad 2