Goodbye Jesus

The Real God

Paul

Good morning atheists, apostasizers and all who have allowed their ego to triumph over their true self.

I should point out that from now on I shall only entertain measured, calm discourse and shall be ignoring negative hysterics, particularly of the one-line variety.

Before I answer your question, I would like an answer to mine. The question is simply: "am I mad?" If the answer is affirmative, please bring your evidence. (Evidence, by your yardstick, does not include words previously seen in a book or, in this case, on the internet.) Please do not use the words 'go see a shrink'. These are akin to 'God works in mysterious ways', and are like saying, in effect: "look over there!" and then running away. I do hope you won't run away.

If you will answer my simple question I will gladly answer all of yours.

Best wishes,

Paul.

I don't know if you're mad. You could just be another low-life liar.

He seems quite angry, and that can be considered mad.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter though because life rolls on as it always had... nothing changes except my perception of it. I'm happier and more effective now... and much less of a flake, whiner or douchebag.

That is a great line!

Paul wrote...

"You ask where is my empirical evidence for these claims. I have to ask..."

PageofCupsNono.gif    No you don't have to ask anything!

If you want a proper debate, then abide by the rules of debate and don't answer a question with a question. 

Having opened this thread with certain claims, the onus is on you to present your objective evidence to support them.

Please do so.

Thanks,

BAA.

(Bump!)

Paul wrote...

"I do hope you aren't going to use words as evidence. After all, you have all debunked the Bible by the same rule of thumb."

1.  How do you know any of us have done this?  Citation needed.

2.  How do you know all (5,307 members of this forum) of us have done this?  Citation needed.

(Bump!)

You haven't answered the question. If you can't prove I am mad, I need not prove my 'feeble deity'.

Incidentally, thanks to a previous poster for pointing out the mistake in my profile. The word 'Infinite' shouldn't have been in there, breaking as it does the 1st Law of Thermodynamics. My mistake!

Best wishes,

Paul.

Paul,

A spatially infinite universe doesn't violate any law of Thermodynamics.

Try Googling, "the ultimate free lunch" to find out more.

Thanks,

BAA.

Paul says:

Msg #4: Is that your only contribution to this discussion? Come on, I thought atheists had brains

Msg #15: I want you to debate with me, but it seems you haven't got the brains for it.

Msg #32. Good morning atheists, apostasizers and all who have allowed their ego to triumph over their true self. (Paul might want to look at his own ego)

After insulting us several times Paul gets butt hurt with our replies:

Msg #32: I should point out that from now on I shall only entertain measured, calm discourse and shall be ignoring negative hysterics, particularly of the one-line variety.

Msg #34: Lol! Like I said before, this is too easy.

Msg #42: At last, someone who can offer something approaching a decent critique and discourse. (Left handed compliment)

“Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.” (Proverbs 8:13b)  “Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord.  Be assured, he will not go unpunished.” (Proverbs 16:5)

WWJADD. What would Jesus and Dionysys do? smile.png Was Jesus depicted as an arrogant prick like our friend Paul? Paul, are you trying to be perfect like Jesus as it says in the book of Matthew 5:48? Was Jesus a prick like you? Or are you just naturally an arrogant prick? When I was a Pentecostal everyone seemed to talk about Jesus as this kind loving person. I guess Christians feel that they can drop the pretense of being a kind loving follower of Jesus and turn into arrogant pricks when they visit the Lion's Den. Hope Jesus isn't watching you be an asshole, Paul. Oh that's right, he wont mind. He doesnt really exist. Hahahaha.

• Like 2

"Exodus 20:3 You shall have no other gods before me." How does that work, Paul? Do you ignore that scripture or is there a hierarchy. Jesus 1st, Dionysys 2nd?

• Like 1

Lol! Like I said before, this is too easy.

Well said Mr Hitchens. He proves my point. None of you can say I am mad! smile.png:)smile.png:)

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

Best wishes,

Paul.

No.  

If you want to have a debate, then abide by the rules of debate and provide the objective evidence to support your claims.

If you fail to do so, then you've negated your stated wish (to have a debate).

Msg #1 from Paul:

"First, I must start with the simple truth that God is real. It is true."

As per standard Christian tactics he has not provided any evidence to back up his assertion. Just the "prove me mad or I wont give you evidence" game. We understand Paul. You have no evidence to give that your God is real which is why we don't believe in him. So Paul, are you here to be "right" for your ego or to try to win back souls for Jesus or Dionysys smile.png ? I would say you're just a troll that wants to argue.

Someone help me with the name of that other Christian who used to visit the site that "could prove mathematically that Jesus was real" but then played a similar game to avoid showing us the evidence that he didnt really have. This "I'm not gonna tell you my evidence" game isn't even original. So go fuck yourself.

Hello again everyone,

re; post #60: I cannot fuck myself, it is a practical impossibility.  I am indeed just a troll who wants to argue. I don't want to 'win souls' for Jesus, and I have no evidence that God is real. I have a massive ego and it likes to be massaged from time to time.

re: post #58: I do not know who Jesus is anymore and, truth be told I am on the verge of apostastizing anyway.

re: post #57: I have no intention of trying to be perfect, like Jesus. I am indeed an arrogant prick and an asshole. Please don't quote Bible passages. It looks weird coming from an atheist. Truth be told, I don't give a shit about following the Bible anymore. The thing should be rock solid and unassailable. It plainly isn't, and thus its defenders are left pissing in the wind. The current crop of 'end times' theorists are about to end up with egg on their faces and look totally ridiculous. AGAIN!

re; post 51: I may be an arrogant prick and an asshole, but I am not a liar.

re; post 50: I may be an arrogant prick and an asshole, but I am not a poseur. It is a shame you are a fence-sitter though. Have conviction woman!

Best wishes,

Paul.

Hello again everyone,

re; post #60: I cannot fuck myself, it is a practical impossibility.  I am indeed just a troll who wants to argue. I don't want to 'win souls' for Jesus, and I have no evidence that God is real. I have a massive ego and it likes to be massaged from time to time.

re: post #58: I do not know who Jesus is anymore and, truth be told I am on the verge of apostastizing anyway.

re: post #57: I have no intention of trying to be perfect, like Jesus. I am indeed an arrogant prick and an asshole. Please don't quote Bible passages. It looks weird coming from an atheist. Truth be told, I don't give a shit about following the Bible anymore. The thing should be rock solid and unassailable. It plainly isn't, and thus its defenders are left pissing in the wind. The current crop of 'end times' theorists are about to end up with egg on their faces and look totally ridiculous. AGAIN!

re; post 51: I may be an arrogant prick and an asshole, but I am not a liar.

re; post 50: I may be an arrogant prick and an asshole, but I am not a poseur. It is a shame you are a fence-sitter though. Have conviction woman!

Best wishes,

Paul.

Yeah. Just what I thought. Paul IS a liar, starting with the OP, and a worthless waste of time.

• Super Moderator

The OP is a troll so this thread is going nowhere. Locked to conserve bandwidth for cat pictures or something.