Goodbye Jesus

Rip Cecil

Will02

I think we all generally agree, the guy is a dick and it was a very crappy thing he did......

But the howls from the internet are way out of proportion 

I may come from gun hating Britain but I don't hav a problem with the dentist or his sport.lions are like goddam rats and they are hardly endangered.

Fr what I've read it was his guides who fucked up.

as for ruining the guys bussiness:wway to go! No one seems to care if a hunter kills an elk or a mountain lion for that matter in the USA???

If I had the dentists email addy I'd send him a word of support.

putting stuffed toy lions outside his practice to protest coz you all were raised on the lion king cartoon. Sheeessh !

If you can stomach this article (I did. And I'm still gonna have KFC for dinner), at least make an attempt to read the part from where it shows people picketing outside of the dentist's office.

Eating chicken is morally worse than killing Cecil the lion

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/30/9074547/cecil-lion-chicken-meat

If you can stomach this article (I did. And I'm still gonna have KFC for dinner), at least make an attempt to read the part from where it shows people picketing outside of the dentist's office.

Eating chicken is morally worse than killing Cecil the lion

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/30/9074547/cecil-lion-chicken-meat

I had no idea that animals were killed for milk or eggs.  I wonder how that works.  I might have KFC for

dinner as well.  That sounds great.

I'll say hat I'm a middlin' piss poor to half assed decent hunter.

Most Western US game critters are harvested with high power rifle, or bow.

There are seasons and places where black powder rifles and shotguns only are used. Game birding is usually shotgunning at ranges much farther than Europeans are used to.

Meat from a game critter is not critical to haciendaFatmans protein stream.

We do eat elk and deer as its turn outa freezer comes.

Not much of a hunter.. Being a gimp has (no fucking laughing Josh!) made me a flatlander. Can't go up, hurts to roll down.. Big However is that I am a 'shooter'. Little holes in objects way far away. Blowing crows and ravens away from Farmer John's seeded fields. One shot, many crow parts. And no, I do not eat the fuckers.

Game critters for eating take much more hunting than stalking for me now.

Back to poor lion netiotz are in an uproar over, see below:

11800581_10154588372278644_5130314821994335769_n.jpg

kFL

Blowing crows and ravens away from Farmer John's seeded fields. One shot, many crow parts. And no, I do not eat the fuckers.

I've done the same with groundhogs over here in Ohio. Used to load very hot rounds for my 22-250 and take them out sometimes up to 300 yds. out. So far away that you have time to hear the sound of impact or exploding meat.

Groundhogs, btw, dig big, deep holes and tunnel systems in farmland causing broken legs for cows and horses. The collapse of these tunnel systems also have caused an entire day's worth of hay bailing to be spilled on the ground when the trailer breaks through.

The truth about “Cecil the Lion” outrage: Why we’re so angry — and what it says about us

"When you choose to have dairy cheese, as opposed to soy cheese, you may be inflicting enormous suffering on a cow. But it’s not as if you are trying to… you just want to eat cheese, and you recognize that it will inflict suffering.

But here, the intention is to harm an animal."

"Harm an animal...."

Gonna harm that bastard to death..

Why are these same assholes NOT bitching about killing of entire elephant herds by poachers uncaring of laws and preserves?

kL