Goodbye Jesus

Homosexual = Nazi

Fweethawt

Anti-gay Oregon baker thinks he’s defeating Satan — but his bigotry is actually helping Satanists

evil-satan-devil-410x220.jpg

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/anti-gay-oregon-baker-thinks-hes-defeating-satan-but-his-bigotry-is-actually-helping-satanists/

Love this (taunt?) from Greaves... I think I like this guy.

“The more they litigate and legislate in the name of superstitious bigotry, the more their degradation and corruption as a moral institution becomes clear,” Greaves wrote in an email to the Raw Story. “What we’re seeing today is a Satanic reformation. The more people that are maligned, demonized, and insulted by traditional religious institutions, the more that will embrace Satanism as an expression of their values in opposition to archaic, barbaric Abrahamic tribalism.”

Those two historical events [sCOTUS ruling and the rise of hitler] have a lot in common because Christians are the obvious victims in both cases, they argued.

Christians were victims in the reich. I see. The nazis were sooooo totally against christians.

Yup I see that:

dragon-full.jpg

Oh wait.

So... shall we let morons like that one... vote? :scratch:

Oh and while we're at it...

Nazi%2BGermany%2Bpropaganda...jpg

You know... if anyone of you folks ever needs some help in giving morons like the OP's one the mockery they deserve. :fdevil:

• Like 2