Goodbye Jesus

Indiana ....... Setting The Example For Equality

Sybaris

Lawsuit alleges: 7-year-old quizzed on religion, ordered to sit alone at lunch for telling classmates he didn’t believe in God

I live here........ this is the same state whose governor passed that religious freedom bill and guess what else we have ............. religious (christian) education in elementary schools. I don't know how they get away with it other than through the fear of being ostracised if you speak up.

This is a public school? Even if it weren't, this is a horrible violation of the school's duty to protect all its children. What part of "all" don't they understand? Oh man, this is so illegal. I so hope that teacher is fired.

This reminds me that when my grandson was in 1st grade I went to have lunch with him one day close to Thanksgiving.

As I waited outside his classroom I noticed there were small colorful posters along the walls outside the classrooms. They were all made by the kids and listed what they were thankful for. Most had "god" listed on them.

I don't suppose the fact that his teacher was also a Sunday school teacher had any inlfuence on their lists, do you?