Goodbye Jesus

A Warning

Paul

I must tell you all about what is soon to transpire on this planet. I do not care if I am ridiculed for saying this. I feel it would be neglectful and uncaring not to say it. I say it after much thought and soul-searching. It is the truth.

Our leaders are preparing to orchestrate a global war. The war will either be between nations, or will be 'interplanetary' using stagecraft. This will be to create a global state of emergency so that we will co-operate for the good of all.The end result will be a drastic cull of the human population once they have gained our co-operation, whatever form that will take.

Jade Helm, and the leaked British plan to put 8000 troops on the streets of the UK in the wake of a terrorist attack, must be viewed in light of this.

Now please feel free to unleash your usual bile. Call me mad if you will. But this is the truth and you have been warned.

This is my final post to this forum.

The Devil is real but he hides.

Best wishes,

Paul.

The crazy is strong with this one.

Our leaders are preparing to orchestrate a global war. The war will either be between nations, or will be 'interplanetary' using stagecraft.

Your sources on this are so good that you are not sure what kind of war it will be or even who the combatants will be.

So time is not a circle after all.  Your time here had a beginning and an end.  No circle, just like everything else.

"This will be to create a global state of emergency so that we will co-operate for the good of all." - Paul

Actually, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to this if it were so. What is it with you christian not wanting to "co-operate" with anyone?

• Super Moderator

You would benefit from not going to those paranoia themed websites. You seem to be susceptible to unfounded assertions, the crazier the better. Try some critical thinking.

You would benefit from not going to those paranoia themed websites. You seem to be susceptible to unfounded assertions, the crazier the better. Try some critical thinking.

Obviously you haven't read Nostradamus...

I must tell you all about what is soon to transpire on this planet. I do not care if I am ridiculed for saying this. I feel it would be neglectful and uncaring not to say it. I say it after much thought and soul-searching. It is the truth.

Our leaders are preparing to orchestrate a global war. The war will either be between nations, or will be 'interplanetary' using stagecraft. This will be to create a global state of emergency so that we will co-operate for the good of all.The end result will be a drastic cull of the human population once they have gained our co-operation, whatever form that will take.

Jade Helm, and the leaked British plan to put 8000 troops on the streets of the UK in the wake of a terrorist attack, must be viewed in light of this.

Now please feel free to unleash your usual bile. Call me mad if you will. But this is the truth and you have been warned.

Best wishes,

Paul.

What we say is bile but what you say is some supposed informed divine revelation from .... Dionysus?

Your final post? We can only hope. :)

Obviously you haven't read Nostradamus...

The wiki put my thought into better succinct words, so:

"Nostradamus was a sixteenth-century French astrologer and general scholar who predicted a lot of stuff. As with all visionaries, his success rate has been found to be perfect in hindsight. This is mostly due to the fact that he wrote his predictions in such broad and obscure language that they can be shoehorned to fit nearly any set of events"

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nostradamus

September 23rd is the day Satan gets full reign of the world. Because you know God, for being so powerful, so invincible, so timeless, so etc etc. he cannot even control a being that Christians say is no match for God's power.

I guess Satan has free will too, because if God intervened, that would take his free will. Zeus forbid.

Nostradamus quatrain #16

"A scythe joined with a pond in Sagittariusat its highest ascendant.Plague, famine, death from military hands;the century approaches its renewal."

http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury1.html

He's obviously referring to the 8 year reign of President Trump. Or maybe the Rise of the Dallas Cowboys. In any case we will know what he meant right after we decide to associate his vague, drug addled writings with some occurrence.

• Like 1

Nostradamus quatrain 33:

"Near a great bridge near a spacious plainthe great lion with the Imperial forceswill cause a falling outside the austere city.Through fear the gates will be unlocked for him."

Predicts Darth Vadar.

• Like 1

Nostradamus quatrain 33:

"Near a great bridge near a spacious plainthe great lion with the Imperial forceswill cause a falling outside the austere city.Through fear the gates will be unlocked for him."

Predicts Darth Vadar.

I don't know.  That sounds more like predicting that C.S. Lewis would write a children's story.

• Super Moderator

failed_end_times_predictions_shirt-r3d0bdfae23d5440495018f10fe82fb08_i3iti_1024.jpg

comets-calamaties-and-planet-x-59-638.jpg

tumblr_kr4egnKkAG1qa1dlho1_500.jpg

Best wishes,

Paul.

Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. Deut 4:39

Best wishes,

Paul.

Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. Deut 4:39

So it has been said.

I guess Paul just wants to provide additional evidence that he is "mad" after all.

Blah blah blah blah

Well, bless your heart.

I guess Paul just wants to provide additional evidence that he is "mad" after all.

Funny how you don't hear sane people talk much about how sane they are. But the insane seem rather fixated on it. :)

Troll

I will give the OP the benefit of one thing. That one thing is when you start hearing the call for one war or another by our leaders, believe very little of what they tell us are the reasons they want yo go to war. They are liars and most wars are about money, power, and control.

Say what you will, but if this war really begins & right in the middle of it lots of people just vanish & then there is a loud trumpet sound then a dude riding a white horse on the clouds appears.........I got to be honest. At that point I am going to have to rethink this whole Christian thing again. just say' n.

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in a while.