Goodbye Jesus

A Warning

Paul

Also rejoicing exceedingly that I already have 'Justus' on ignore.

Now call me mad if you like...but...war, aliens, god, fear...doom!

mwc

Now please feel free to unleash your usual bile. Call me mad if you will. But this is the truth and you have been warned.

"But doctor," Mickey said, "I didn't say that Minnie was mad, I said she was fucking Goofy!"

• Like 4

Last post on Ex-C?  Good fucking riddance to you, Paul.

Oh, and please get professional help for your delusions.  Your beliefs have apparently made you into someone who sees monsters under every bed and conspiracies around every corner.  That's not "life in abundance," unless you mean "abundant misery, fear and paranoia."

• Like 2

Say what you will, but if this war really begins & right in the middle of it lots of people just vanish & then there is a loud trumpet sound then a dude riding a white horse on the clouds appears.........I got to be honest. At that point I am going to have to rethink this whole Christian thing again. just say' n.

noted...

Say what you will, but if this war really begins & right in the middle of it lots of people just vanish & then there is a loud trumpet sound then a dude riding a white horse on the clouds appears.........I got to be honest. At that point I am going to have to rethink this whole Christian thing again. just say' n.

noted...

And if after I die I am placed before Ammit and my heart is weighted against the Maat then I am going to rethink the whole Egyptian Book of the Dead thing.  But that is just silly because the Egyptians plagiarized the Final Judgment of Christ.  It must have been a fine trick how they could steal the ideas thousands of years before Christ was born but Satan is a clever dude.

• Like 2

Guest sylensikeelyoo

...Doom on you! Doom on you! Doom on you! .....now laugh and poke fun and spew your bile you Satan worshippers! I'm gonna have the last laugh as the smoke of your torment ascends to the heavens and into ETERNITY!!!! You have been warned.

• Like 2

...Doom on you! Doom on you! Doom on you! .....now laugh and poke fun and spew your bile you Satan worshippers! I'm gonna have the last laugh as the smoke of your torment ascends to the heavens and into ETERNITY!!!! You have been warned.

Paul (the OP, not the Bible nutter) says it better because he actually believes it.  Good humor, though.