Goodbye Jesus

Logic That Atheists Just Can't Refute

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Guest sylensikeelyoo

If the flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist, then why are all the planets shaped like meatballs? Oooooohhhh! Checkmate, atheists.

• Like 3

Well I'm no atheist, and I see no reason why the mighty FSM shouldn't have a place in the same universe as the Asgard Gang so... :P

(only question would be, what kind of deity exactly would He be? Aesir, Vanir, Giant, or some other kind entirely? :) )

Thanks Sy.   My faith in the FSM was a bit shaken when science proved that the moon wasn't made out of cheese.  The logic in your post will help me hang on.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator
My faith in the FSM was a bit shaken when science proved that the moon wasn't made out of cheese.

Don't fall for that science crap. It was a trick perpetrated by the Antipasta.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Well I'm no atheist, and I see no reason why the mighty FSM shouldn't have a place in the same universe as the Asgard Gang so... tongue.png

(only question would be, what kind of deity exactly would He be? Aesir, Vanir, Giant, or some other kind entirely? smile.png )

HA! trick question. there is NO GOD but the monster of spaghetti, who travels hither and yond without the constraint of gravity like the rest of us mortals. I outta send you straight to valhalla for your blasphemy!

Thanks Sy.   My faith in the FSM was a bit shaken when science proved that the moon wasn't made out of cheese.  The logic in your post will help me hang on.

Bless you, dear brother! may his noodly appendage bless you all of your days! and the moon is so made out of cheese. Flying spaghetti monster told me so. It's his vacation home in the summer you know. It is made of Ricotta. that's why its white and lumpy. like my ass. 

• Like 1

Guest sylensikeelyoo

My faith in the FSM was a bit shaken when science proved that the moon wasn't made out of cheese.

Don't fall for that science crap. It was a trick perpetrated by the Antipasta.

THATS RIGHT! TELL HIM BROTHER!

I too have been touched by his noodly appendage, but I have also been touched by many other gods and goddesses.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I too have been touched by his noodly appendage, but I have also been touched by many other gods and goddesses.

That's hawt. Can I touch you too, TF? :P

That's hawt. Can I touch you too, TF? tongue.png

hehehe  Are you a goddess?  Of course you can, love. ;)

He boiled for our sins. Can I get a ramen?

• Like 1

If the flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist, then why are all the planets shaped like meatballs? Oooooohhhh! Checkmate, atheists.

Boom, in those atheists' faces. lol. 

Guest sylensikeelyoo

He boiled for our sins. Can I get a ramen?

*fist in the air*

Boom, in those atheists' faces. lol.

Fuck you unbelievers!

• Like 1

Edit: I got this suspicious feeling I crossed a line for a really bad joke... Forgive me noodley one.

FSM would KICK GODS ASS(Xtian god). He would spider spank that ass with his noodly appendages.

Not so fast.

Non causa pro causa 

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/noncause.html

with a side salad of 

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Post_hoc,_ergo_propter_hoc

Guest sylensikeelyoo

NOT SO FAST Sdel!!! We theists invented the logical Fallacy, mmmkay? So piss off. Before I ad hominem in your mouth.

It is made of Ricotta. that's why its white and lumpy. like my ass.

I'm confused here...

Does this mean that your ass proves the existence of Ricotta? Or does Ricotta prove the existence of your ass?

I'm confused here...

Does this mean that your ass proves the existence of Ricotta? Or does Ricotta prove the existence of your ass?

Look, you atheist motherfucker, whichever way the cookie crumbles, it doesn't disprove that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist.

We don't need your philosophies and oppositions of "science", falsely so called.

You just need to look deeper into the sauce and the cheese. 

• Like 1

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I'm confused here...

Look, you atheist motherfucker, whichever way the cookie crumbles, it doesn't disprove that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist.

We don't need your philosophies and oppositions of "science", falsely so called.

You just need to look deeper into the sauce and the cheese.

That's right brother! Tell this blasphemer what's what!

Flying-Spaghetti-Monster-painting-atheis

11856858_986944284659580_209903170_n.jpg

f0oYh.jpg

*sigh*  I shouldn't have cursed.  I just get so frustrated that some people can't see the truth about our beloved Flying Spaghetti Monster (parmesan cheese be upon him).

They will never know the joy of walking those streets of golden mac and cheese.  They will never eat from the Garlic Toast of life. They will never hear the side of peas singing their praise to the FSM together.

But we believers know the truth. Just talking about the FSM makes us hungry, and that's all of the proof we need.

• Like 1

Guest sylensikeelyoo

*sigh*  I shouldn't have cursed.  I just get so frustrated that some people can't see the truth about our beloved Flying Spaghetti Monster (parmesan cheese be upon him).

They will never know the joy of walking those streets of golden mac and cheese.  They will never eat from the Garlic Toast of life. They will never hear the side of peas singing their praise to the FSM together.

But we believers know the truth. Just talking about the FSM makes us hungry, and that's all of the proof we need.

MMM! MMM! RAMEN, dear brother! Ramen.