Goodbye Jesus

Logic That Atheists Just Can't Refute

Guest sylensikeelyoo

If the flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist, then why are all the planets shaped like meatballs? Oooooohhhh! Checkmate, atheists.

I think I might love you, now. :D too funny!

NOT SO FAST Sdel!!! We theists invented the logical Fallacy, mmmkay? So piss off. Before I ad hominem in your mouth.

Nevertheless, your OP contains those two logical fallacies.

Your threat is interesting, and might be enjoyable, but expected from a FSM tongue-in-cheek theist.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

NOT SO FAST Sdel!!! We theists invented the logical Fallacy, mmmkay? So piss off. Before I ad hominem in your mouth.

Your threat is interesting, and might be enjoyable, but expected from a FSM tongue-in-cheek theist.

You disgust me, you HEATHEN! if you do not repent of your blasphemy, you'll never get into the celestial pastaria, where there's beer on tap and a hooker factory next door! Praise his noodliness!

Beer Volcano guys. Beer. Volcano.

You disgust me, you HEATHEN! if you do not repent of your blasphemy, you'll never get into the celestial pastaria, where there's beer on tap and a hooker factory next door! Praise his noodliness!

Being a HEATHEN rocks.  There is no need to adhere to the FSM nonsense.  You can escape from that dogma and become a true atheist.

If the flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist, then why are all the planets shaped like meatballs? Oooooohhhh! Checkmate, atheists.

Made me laugh S. Thx..good job.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I think I might love you, now. :D too funny!

Made me laugh S. Thx..good job.

LOL *hugs* glad y'all put up with my shenanigans!

<3

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Being a HEATHEN rocks.  There is no need to adhere to the FSM nonsense.  You can escape from that dogma and become a true atheist.

Tsk tsk tsk....NO BEER VOLCANO FOR YOU!!!

*leg humps* kiss*

I love ya anyway, non-beleiver!

Who the heck drinks beer with spaghetti?

That would definitely give me a "beer volcano", whatever the heck that is.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Who the heck drinks beer with spaghetti?

That would definitely give me a "beer volcano", whatever the heck that is.

ROFLMAO Freethawt! Dontcha know, beer is the sweet, life giving nectar of the gods. And his noodliness will reveal the truth of my logic to you if you just open your cupboard, and offer up your sacred bowl of yumminess.

SIDS note, I have no idea what's a beer volcano either, but it sounds awesome!

I google image searched "beer volcano" and this was #1. Maybe this "helps".

fsm4.png

LOVE the images in this thread, btw. :D

I still think a beer volcano is what happens to you when you try quenching your thirst with a belly full of pasta.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I still think a beer volcano is what happens to you when you try quenching your thirst with a belly full of pasta.

post-22230-0-80882300-1440072631_thumb.jpg

Ya ' know what? Fuck off, that's what.

You crazy people following this, this spaghetti monster and claiming you've been touched by his noodly appendage are a bunch of liars!

IF HE'S MADE OF SPAGHETTI, THEN HE CAN'T HAVE 'NOODLES' FOR HIS 'APPENDAGES'!!!!!!

Pasta is PASTA! It is NOT noodles!

You can't have it both ways...

Take a look at this Wiki page that lists all of the different types of PASTA -- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pasta

Not once will you find the word noodle being used to identify pasta.

Case closed. You're religion is so easily debunked... :P

Guest sylensikeelyoo

You crazy people following this, this spaghetti monster and claiming you've been touched by his noodly appendage are a bunch of liars!

IF HE'S MADE OF SPAGHETTI, THEN HE CAN'T HAVE 'NOODLES' FOR HIS 'APPENDAGES'!!!!!!

Take a look at this Wiki page that lists all of the different types of PASTA -- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pasta

Case closed. You're religion is so easily debunked... :P

Stop confusing me with the facts, atheists. It's pretty clear what's going on here. You're mad at the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Well guess what! If you don't believe in him, why do you HATE him so much? Huh? Wooooooo yeah you just got SERVED a big bowl of PASTA!

• Like 1

Case closed. You're religion is so easily debunked... tongue.png

FUCK YOU!!!

We didn't call them NOODLES!  We said the appendage was NOODLY!

moon.gif

The FSM is the source of logic. He transcends it, and therefore, is not bound by it. So all your objections fail categorically.

But it also bears noting that both noodle and pasta are poor imitations of His likeness. It is written, "now we see but a clouded picture, as through boiling water". Take but a step of faith, and the colander of truth shall drain away this cloudy liquid and illuminate your mind!

Cheese be upon you, my friend.

• Like 3

It's not a religion.  It's a relationship.  

• Like 4

Foolish infidel, the Flying Spaghetti Monster can do anything.  If you create the universe then you also create the rules of the universe so you can change or ignore those rules at will.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

It's not "relationship" --  it's "relaaaaaaaationship".   Get it right.  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Noodles are the True ™ Antipasta. You are marring His image by describing His appendage that way.

This knowledge has been known since The Garden of Olives.

All of you are the blasphemers. Not I.

and Gordon Ramsey is his prophet

Noodles are the True Antipasta. You are marring His image by describing His appendage that way.

This knowledge has been known since The Garden of Olives.

All of you are the blasphemers. Not I.

I think -Num Lock-Alt Key -0153  is the TM™ you are looking for.  Get back to us believers when you are ready to meet the FSM. 

He can be both pasta and anti-pasta at the same time. He created them both, right?  Silly atheist. He can also be noodles and not noodles at the same time. I know what you are thinking: "Mind...blown", right?  But it's true. Just think about it. 

You didn't lose the taste. You never REALLY loved carbs in the first place

It's not "relationship" --  it's "relaaaaaaaationship".   Get it right.  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

So your belief or disbelief of the FSM is based on a dialect?