Goodbye Jesus

Stupid Shit Christians Say

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Now, End, if you want to talk about secular humanism, which is an atheist wod view, that is a set of particular beliefs in which the people who fall under this system can be liberal or extreme, just like everything else. Secular Humanists believe in quite a lot, actually. Skepticism is another atheist world view, and they believe in practically nothing LOL. Party pooping skeptics. tongue.png Buddhism is an atheist religion, and probably the only religion in the world I don't have a problem with. Are you starting to see, End?

I might get your point, but I would think we would have to delve into what constitutes belief...which I care NOT to do...but again, per your example a religion would be more of a collective set of beliefs after the fundamental aspect has been considered. Maybe you see MY point...lol.

And fwiw....look at this damn site. You have supermods (elders), mods (deacons), members, tithing, and praising of the FSM. Need I say more.

Nope.  No need to say any more, End.

What you said fitted the criteria of this thread's title perfectly!

• Like 2

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Now, End, if you want to talk about secular humanism, which is an atheist wod view, that is a set of particular beliefs in which the people who fall under this system can be liberal or extreme, just like everything else. Secular Humanists believe in quite a lot, actually. Skepticism is another atheist world view, and they believe in practically nothing LOL. Party pooping skeptics. :P Buddhism is an atheist religion, and probably the only religion in the world I don't have a problem with. Are you starting to see, End?

I might get your point, but I would think we would have to delve into what constitutes belief...which I care NOT to do...but again, per your example a religion would be more of a collective set of beliefs after the fundamental aspect has been considered. Maybe you see MY point...lol.

And fwiw....look at this damn site. You have supermods (elders), mods (deacons), members, tithing, and praising of the FSM. Need I say more.

Nope.  No need to say any more, End.

What you said fitted the criteria of this thread's title perfectly!

ROFLMAO! YES! YES IT DOES!

Hey. Hey End, now you're stepping on my toes here. Fuck off my Spaghetti Monster. Perhaps your lack of belief in his noodliness is testament to your true religion: "Nonbelievers in Spaghetti Monsterism"

HA! CHECKMATE AGAIN ATHEISTS

Guest sylensikeelyoo

"I believe there is no FSM for these fundamental reasons".

*leg humps* SHHHHHHHH END! just....just let it happen.

To make my point again, if I were to convert to Pastaism, then I would be in a fundamental stage of the belief.

You so funny, End!

Here you go, End.

What happens when you try to equate non-belief with belief.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/divide-by-zero

Why not just say I don't believe without any reasons? Not sure belief is a "static" position. In other words, and IMO, non-belief is based on some set of propositions as is belief....a foundation, i.e. the fundamentals....aka fundamentalism. Would already have quit arguing this point had it not been for your excellent sense of humor. So I'm out sylenskipoo unless you have something earthshattering. When you post crap like this does the FSM have a headcovering rule? Lol.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Why not just say I don't believe without any reasons? Not sure belief is a "static" position. In other words, and IMO, non-belief is based on some set of propositions as is belief....a foundation, i.e. the fundamentals....aka fundamentalism. Would already have quit arguing this point had it not been for your excellent sense of humor. So I'm out sylenskipoo unless you have something earthshattering. When you post crap like this does the FSM have a headcovering rule? Lol.

Oh I'll shatter your world alright End. *winks*

"That's just the Old Testament."

Oh I'll shatter your world alright End. *winks*

Be still my heart...

I guarantee I can out troll you on my own thread.

Lol, give me a few moments to think S.....now that you have thrown the glove down.

In other words, and IMO, non-belief is based on some set of propositions as is belief....a foundation, i.e. the fundamentals....aka fundamentalism. 

End there are an infinite number of things you don't believe in.  There is no reason for most of them.  Thus unbelief isn't fundamentalism.

Why don't you believe in Esdfwser?

Why don't you believe in Ulkjsdf?

Why don't you believe in Tsdf Vsfrew?

Why don't you believe in Wsd?

There are an infinite number of beliefs you don't believe.  Unbelief is the normal, default response.  It takes a cause to create belief.

Non-belief (nothing) is a belief (something)...?

So nothing is something?

Oy vey!

So nothing is something?

Oy vey!

Yes. Convince me non-belief is not an active response. I'm open to listening.

It has been explained several times now yet you are unconvinced.  What would it take to convince you . . . quoting a Bible verse that states unbelief is the default?  Because there is no Bible verse that states this.  All we have is reality.  So what will it take for you to change your mind?

So nothing is something?

Oy vey!

Ok then.

What is the 9-letter word that is the main reason why we are unbelievers?

(Hint:  It start and finishes with the letter, 'E')

'nuther hint:

You're confusing what's in the process with the end result.

-2 added to +2 = 0.

The process is active, but the result is a big, fat ZERO!

'nuther hint:

-2 added to +2 = 0.

Excellent example....it takes fundamental effort to see +2 and also see -2. One can then move on to a more moderate (in most cases), 0. You notice that nature is working toward an equilibrium as well as the moderators here, and deacons, and elders, to present people with a developed response rather than the initial plus two or minus two position. This does NOT negate a fundamental response yielding + or - two.

Btw, the point Christ was making is it takes sacrifice for us to move to an equilibrium, but that we do it out of love.

Elementary stuff, yet gospel per the twisted OP....lol.

'nuther hint:

-2 added to +2 = 0.

Excellent example....it takes fundamental effort to see +2 and also see -2. One can then move on to a more moderate (in most cases), 0. You notice that nature is working toward an equilibrium as well as the moderators here, and deacons, and elders, to present people with a developed response rather than the initial plus two or minus two position. This does NOT negate a fundamental response yielding + or - two.

Btw, the point Christ was making is it takes sacrifice for us to move to an equilibrium, but that we do it out of love.

Elementary stuff, yet gospel per the twisted OP....lol.

And what is the result of the effort, End?

Something or nothing?

Where are we unbelievers, End?

Still in the process, or arrived at the (zero) result?